Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

"Grand Daddy" of the 2010 Michigan Tournament Season??????

Started by ROI Outdoors, December 07, 2009, 11:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpoirier

As mentioned, this is still a long way off, but I don't see why I couldn't make it either...

Frank

VinceR

ROI Outdoors

I'd say its settled then - Oct. 9th Elizabeth Park

Also we need to support the Wonderland Open Aug. 1st because if we do there should easily be 150 boats for 2010.

Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

oldjigger

Don't you have to run a strotos or something tofish the wonderland

Dick

VinceR

Quote from: oldjigger on December 23, 2009, 09:04:51 PM

Dick

That would be the "Customer Appreciation Tournament", which is usually held in September. You must be the owner of, and fishing from a boat that was purchased from Wonderland.

The tournament being referred to here, is the Wonderland Open, on August 1st. It is open to anyone wishing to fish. First Place is a  guaranteed $10,000.00.

FOB

Oldjigger, VinceR is correct.  You can fish out of any brand boat within the rules.  There has been " Bonus " money though from the boat brands we carry for the past tournaments.  Example was Ranger, Stratos, etc.  ( 2 years ago if the winner was fishing out of a Stratos that met requirements, they would have doubled their winnings to I believe $20,000 ). 

As for October 9th, just check other big tournaments going on in years past for that time frame, like Maumee Bait and Tackle, etc.  so we are not splitting up other large tournaments then.   

Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

ROI Outdoors

Wonderland Open August 1st lets go 200+; there is already a 100 boat field so 200 should be an easy task - put it on your calendar today!

Merry Christmas

ROI Outdoors

Just curios as to how many Legend Boats people saw on St. Clair or the D. River last season?  I've been wanting to get one but there isn't a dealer in Michigan; hopefully someone decides to get them on board soon.  FOB you have room for one more brand don't you?

motocross269

Quote from: Return On Investment Outdoors on December 28, 2009, 02:55:20 AM
Just curios as to how many Legend Boats people saw on St. Clair or the D. River last season?  I've been wanting to get one but there isn't a dealer in Michigan; hopefully someone decides to get them on board soon.  FOB you have room for one more brand don't you?

BASS CAT.... ;D

Actually some Dealer in Michigan was trolling around looking for interest in Legend boats..I never did see who it was though...
Nick Neves fished a Legend for awhile, Antony Bici has a Legend...I saw a few of them on Michigan waters this year...They look good...

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: motocross269 on December 28, 2009, 07:36:00 AM
Quote from: Return On Investment Outdoors on December 28, 2009, 02:55:20 AM

BASS CAT.... ;D

Actually some Dealer in Michigan was trolling around looking for interest in Legend boats..I never did see who it was though...
Nick Neves fished a Legend for awhile, Antony Bici has a Legend...I saw a few of them on Michigan waters this year...They look good...

BASS CAT????

Who cares if they have the best customer service in the industry and have taken JD Power & Associates 5 years in a row - that doesn't mean anything ;)

Seriously though I'm torn between giving up my life to a Cat payment and becoming a slave to a Legend payment - either way I'll be broke but I guess if going to be broke I might as well stay dry.  It would be nice for Legend to have a place to call home here in Michigan, a little more competition between manufacturers would be beneficial for us consumers!

BASS FISHERMAN

ROA TOURNAMENTS R GOOD?????????????????MANY USA DOLLARS RETURN TO THE POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAYBE SPINNER BAIT WILL BE GOOD IN ROA TOURNEY???????????MAYBE NOT???????????????????

8) 8) 8) BASS TRACKER BOAT RULE  8) 8) 8)
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

JohnBoy

Hey either BASSFISHERMAN broke through Dans firewalls or hes broken out of the Ukraine ;D ;D ;D

Good to hear from you, maybe we will see you this summer throwing those spinnerbaits.

Waterfoul

Quote from: Return On Investment Outdoors on December 28, 2009, 11:47:52 PM
BASS CAT????

Who cares if they have the best customer service in the industry and have taken JD Power & Associates 5 years in a row - that doesn't mean anything ;)

Seriously though I'm torn between giving up my life to a Cat payment and becoming a slave to a Legend payment - either way I'll be broke but I guess if going to be broke I might as well stay dry.  It would be nice for Legend to have a place to call home here in Michigan, a little more competition between manufacturers would be beneficial for us consumers!

Man, you change your mind more than any woman I know (sorry ladies).

Triton, Legend, BassCat, wrapping the tin boat, etc, etc, etc....

;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: Waterfoul on December 31, 2009, 02:35:48 PM
Quote from: Return On Investment Outdoors on December 28, 2009, 11:47:52 PM
BASS CAT????

Man, you change your mind more than any woman I know (sorry ladies).

Triton, Legend, BassCat, wrapping the tin boat, etc, etc, etc....

;D

Are you going to end 2009 with that kind of post or are you going to start throwing down hot ones like Captain Hooks-A-Lot aka BASS FISHERMAN?  We just met up at the Swash Bucket and decided to take Euro's at the ROA events next year.  No decision was made on treasure chest to euro to dollar exchange rates but we did conclude Spinnerbaits have equal trade in as Bass Trackers - which due rule!!

Waterfoul

What's a Euro?   ::)

So what's it going to be?  Triton?  BassCat?  Legend?  Wrapped tin boat?

Is it Memorial Day Weekend yet?

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

ROI Outdoors

Who is fishing for over $10,000 on August 1st at the Wonderland West Open????????????

Who wants to see a 200 boat field in 2010??????????

Who wants to see mutiplet 200 boat fields a year???????????

Why am I using the word "Who" so much??????? 

Most importantly WHY is THE WHO performing at the Super Bowl this year???????

I want to go on BASS FISHERMAN's ship to conquest many lands with Spinner bait::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

HUFFY DIRT BIKES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!