Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:10:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

BASS Northern Open Detroit River August 19 - 21, 2010

Started by djkimmel, November 11, 2009, 08:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

gr@ssmonkey

;) motivation ;) motivation ;) keep it up dan and we will fill the rest of the spots with GLB members :)

Waterfoul

Quote from: gr@ssmonkey on December 18, 2009, 01:13:18 PM
thanks bryanP keep us updated....tring to gather funds to fish it myself....boater would be nice but co-angler if thats all i can afford

Hey, if funds are available... maybe we could split the trip??
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

gr@ssmonkey

i would be willing to do something like this if i can just get mr entry togather ;D

Mike Nolan

I signed up as a boater about 8 hours after Bryan did and was also told the field was not full on the boater side but they were short on co-anglers, so if you want to fish as a co-angler I doubt you'll have any trouble getting in.

Eric

I called in my deposit for all 3, and all they told me was they are still taking entries, and I would get something in the mail.  They guy I talked to didn't seem real knowledgale.  So assuming I get into them all, I will probably be open to travelling and practicing with someone if anyone is interested.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

Skip Johnson

I entered as a boater and my credit card was charged $400 for the deposit...somehow I just got a confirmation as a co angler ?

you all might want to double check your entry as I DO NOT have any faith in their system!

The real behind kicker is when I called in laughing and in a good mood making a nice joke or two about the mishap Dennette just simply said ok I'll fix that later today...is there anything else I can do for you...talk about no personality.
Im sure liking FLW's treatment a WHOLE lot better!
Go Big or Go Home!

markgoetsch

I signed up as a boater and haven't got anything in the mail yet.  Has anyone who's going as a boater received anything in the mail?

BryanP

I got my confirmation in the mail yesterday, so they must be getting a few co-anglers to sign up.

markgoetsch

Team houston

I still have not gotten anybody on the line after about a dozen attempts. Very poor customer service. I guess I will try after the Classic. Honestly that should be no excuse . In 20 yrs I never called FLW and was not talking to someone within a minute or so.

motocross269

That is not good....Their online system is down and so is their phones...I guess I better start trying to get ahold of them early to pay off my balance....

bassinman#1

Do you think a canadian and michigan license is all you will need?

Durand Dan

You never know. Ohio and the Walpole could come into play

Team houston

To fish a tourny of this caliber you should have them all, as a co-angler anyway.

markgoetsch

I'd at least have the Walpole because that one isn't easy to get in a hurry.  But Ohio wouldn't be a problem to get. 

bassinman#1

How and where can you get a wapole license and how much is a 3 day?

motocross269

Quote from: bassinman#1 on February 12, 2010, 06:50:23 PM
How and where can you get a wapole license and how much is a 3 day?

I buy both licenses from Lakeside tackle....I have never fished Walpole waters but you never know...That is one of the downfalls of going as a Co...

I have bought the Ohio license for 3 years now fishing as a Co in the BFLs....I haven't fished Ohio waters yet...I agree with the comment wait until the meeting and if your Pro is going to fish Ohio waters you can always get an Ohio license online...

FLW doesn't do it but I have fished BASS events where they check licenses before launch.....

Of course the "Book" answer is be prepared but I have been buying 100 dollars worth of licenses every year that I don't fish the covered waters....

champion_206

Quote from: markgoetsch on February 11, 2010, 07:46:55 PM
I finally got my paper work yesterday as well.
Maybe I should check my mail, been a few days since I stopped out to the mailbox on the road   :o
(Certified Evinrude Mechanic) Anglers Marine, Evinrude, Champion Boats,Crooked Creek Pro Staff

dashaver63

Now that my health issues are behind me, hopfully, I decided to enter the BASS Open a couple weeks ago ang got my invitation today. I'm also fishing the BFL on July 17th. I'd like to be able to fish the DK in May but I'll have wait to see on that. I had to have a brain aneurysm repaired back in December and the recovery has been very slow. My doctor told me I would be back to 100% by then. I'm just very glad the doctors found it before it was too late. Looking forward to seeing everbody again.