email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brandon Rose & Greatlakesbass  (Read 7511 times)

blakstr1

• TEAM BASS
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Blake's Excellent Adventures!
  • View Gallery
    • Team BASS
Brandon Rose & Greatlakesbass
« on: October 28, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

check out the link below to the day 1 photo galleries from the BASS Federation Nation Championship....The Day 1 launch photos include Brandon getting ready for the day proudly displaying the GLB logo

In case you haven't checked it out, Brandon brought in 5 fish for 7#7oz today, which places him in the top 5 for the northern division and in pretty decent shape.

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/federation/gallery?page=2009_FedNationChamp_Galleries#

motocross269

Re: Brandon Rose & Greatlakesbass
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

Here's Brandon at weigh in..This picture was taken from the BASS website so GLB is getting plenty of recognition at the Championship...Brandon is well within striking distance..

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:41:30 AM »

Looks like they like him and that real nice shirt ;D

Pour it on Savage!

Table of results for day 1

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 12:47:15 AM »

He didn't make it into the day 1 story, but I like those pictures and two of them are the highlighted picture on the photo galleries.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 06:20:39 AM »

Way to Go! ;D
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

Localboy does well. When does the movie come out? WTG Brandon. Keep it up, you are making us all proud.

McCarter

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 04:36:27 PM »

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »

a couple of those 9 lb'ers would have been nice. full bag, but small fish. keep going brandon

McCarter

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 05:13:59 PM »

he had 5 for 4.50 lbs.  he got a limit but needs to find the size tomorrow.  i think he was 12 lbs out before he weighed so now he is 7.50 lbs out. 

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 01:58:48 AM »

Photo courtesy of BASS / ESPN

Savage - Brandon Rose is in 17th place after day two - day two story here (they didn't mention him again?).

Standings list for the event.

motocross269

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 05:24:22 AM »

I need to get him in a Ford....   
 ;) ;)

UAWBigDog

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »

;) ;)

He would probably look even better wrapped up in a new Dodge Ram 2500.   :o

BD       ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Durand Dan

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »

;) ;)

He would probably look even better wrapped up in a new Dodge Ram 2500.   :o

BD       ;D
I like the Toyota. I know I'm a traitor ;D

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

Savage was one of the few anglers to limit out all three days of the event finishing 21st overall with 15 bass weighing 17 pounds 3 ounces. Very respectable.

21. Brandon Rose           Saginaw, Mich. (MI)              N 15  17-03

Michigander Brian Hensley finished 9th.
9.  Brian Hensley          Edwardsburg, Mich. (IN)          N 15  24-00

The North qualifier for the Bassmaster Classic is Jody Adkins of North Canton, Ohio with 28-3.

Full standings of final day 3 results here.

Updated: October 30, 2009, 7:18 PM ET
BASS Federation: 2009 Championship - Day 3
Phillips is Federation champ
By David Hunter Jones
Bassmaster.com

TAVARES, Fla. — Randy Phillips of Oxford, Mass., secured a berth in the 2010 Bassmaster Classic and the win in the 2009 Federation Nation Championship with his three-day total of 31 pounds, 1 ounce. For his win, Phillips will also take home a Skeeter/Yamaha rig valued at over $60,000. Read the rest - (no mention of Savage unfortunately.)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 09:50:47 PM »

Here is a link to the photo galleries for the 2009 BASS Federation Nation Championship. They must have like Savage's nice new tournament shirt since he is shown on two of the gallery thumbnails.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge