Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:38:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

COTM "classic"

Started by thedude, September 02, 2009, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedude

hello -
our end of the year event will be at Hardy Pond sep 27th.

details:
Sep 27th
safe light until 3pm

Rules for participating:
35$ entry fee includes big bass
We will have some giveaways, prize packs and gift cards lined up as well.
Launch order will be determined by overall season points (which i will be updating soon )

Anyone (boater or non) may participate as long as they have some point standing in a monday night T. You may fish with a partner (sub) who has not fished a monday night event - so in short, at minimum 1 person in the boat must be a COTM participant. I do this for several reasons

1. Monday night and weekend schedules are different for everyone and this T wasn't on the schedule - so if you're partner can't make it, I hope everyone will still try to fish w/ a sub.

2. its a big lake, i'd love to see 15-20 boats or maybe more.

3. Our classic isn't funded by the regular season, so no ones money is on the line other than the entry fee. Therefore i feel its is appropriate to allow subs.

Besides, higher boat count = higher payouts.

Tentative launch ramp will be Brower Park. I need to see if i can get a permit which i will be doing this week. Parking there is about 10 bucks but its the best location to start from on the lake and has ample facilities. You are welcome to launch at any ramp and motor to Brower via boat if you so wish.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

bassdisaster

I went to HARDLY today lol not 1 stinking bass, but...theres always a but...i did land 4 pike the only keeper was 34" a nice fish! Pop's will enjoy that!
Then sence I launched at the Rogers Hts. DNR ramp(no fee) I motored back up into the river to try for smallies, never hit one, but did hit 3 keeper walleye, the best one was 19"!
Was it worth the trip, not till the end but I'll take what I can get!

BD

Cy

Quote from: bassdisaster on September 04, 2009, 02:27:03 PM
I went to HARDLY today lol not 1 stinking bass, but...theres always a but...i did land 4 pike the only keeper was 34" a nice fish! Pop's will enjoy that!
Then sence I launched at the Rogers Hts. DNR ramp(no fee) I motored back up into the river to try for smallies, never hit one, but did hit 3 keeper walleye, the best one was 19"!
Was it worth the trip, not till the end but I'll take what I can get!

BD

Dang!  I was up there twice last weekend fishing for walleye and all I could come with was a couple shorts.  What did you catch the 'eyes on?

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

bassdisaster

Well I was bass fishing 1st off, and I tried everything, nothing worked, got out a dropshot with a purple worm!

He he he