Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:32:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Prayer Request

Started by SClapper, August 30, 2009, 11:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SClapper

I would deeply appreciate you fisherman's prayers for my father who is going to have a heart valve replacement Monday morning at the Cleveland Clinic.  He is 82 going on 40 ( very strong ) and we look forward to many more fishing trips together. Thanks and  God Bless,  Steve Clapper

FOB

Steve,

Mine and my family's prayers are with you and your father! 
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

fiker

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

Our prayers sent Steve. He's at one of the very best places. Based on watching you fish the Great Lakes and making those long runs, doing whatever it takes, I can only imagine he must be one strong man. Please give us an update when you are able.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

Cheetam

Jeff

t-bone

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

dartag

prayers sent.   hoping all turns out well for your family and he is back on the water soon.

SethV

Prayer sent.  Let us know how it goes.

seth

SClapper

Thanks to all for the prayers for my father!!!  He came through the valve replacement very well but is having a bit of a problem with some bleeding at present. When the nurse began to wake him up he became anxious and his blood pressure skyrocketed causing the bleeding to begin.  The nurse said this was common but he will never convince my mother of that.  I am here at the Clinic as I type and will update you guys as I learn something.  Thanks again and God Bless,  Steve

djkimmel

We'll keep it up as long as you need it. I hope things settle down for him (and you).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LAPORTE

Praying for a speedy recovery... I hope all goes well.

Don L 
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

fasttrack

A couple years ago my grandpa, well into his 80's, had FIVE bypasses on his heart. Only reason they even attempted it is he was also 'going on 40' like yours. We are blessed to still have him with us and he still lives in his own place and everything! Prayer is powerful and here's one more sent from me...
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

MIBassKid

baggerslimm

04 BassCat Cougar Ftd..

SClapper

Well its Thurs. morning and I am still here at Cleveland Clinic.  Finally Dad is beginning to act like his old self.( Praise the Lord ) The last two days have been a little wild as he was having trouble with the pain medicine making him very mixed up!!!!!!!!  This morning he is back to his old self .  Thanks to all for their thoughts and prayers.  The power of prayer is awesome!!!!!   God Bless, Steve

djkimmel

Very glad to hear things are headed in the right direction Steve. We'll pray for that to continue quicktly.
Dan

dashaver63

Thats good news Steve, still praying for you all.

Mojo

yup Steve , sent another prayer, them older fellas need it to keep em going through recovery too !
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan