David Simmons introduction letter

Started by djkimmel, March 21, 2006, 09:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

From TBF president Robert Cartlidge, here's a pdf (you need Adobe Reader) document of an introduction letter from David Simmons, the new FLW liaison to the TBF states.

David Simmons Introduction Letter

As I've said, I've known David since he was a teenager just getting started in Lansing. He took the first BassFan.com 6th Man award a few seasons ago for his great work in developing the Yamaha pro angler team to be a highly recognizable force to be reckoned with.

I fully expect David to bring the same level of enthusiasm and energy to the new FLW - TBF relationship. This will be fun.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

blakstr1

The new logo looks great...sounds like things are moving in the right direction..
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

bcbasser

This is moving in a direction that is good for all of us. I am familiar with the National Guard initiative (powerful support) and it fits nicely with the goals and values of the TBF. I am anxious to see how this continues to progress!!!
www.kistlerrods.com
www.championboats.com

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants www.lubedealer.com/benwallace