email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bob hooked it up  (Read 3375 times)

McCarter

Bob hooked it up
« on: April 13, 2009, 12:22:37 PM »

Just got me some Worldwide Marine Insurance coverage.  I wont tell you what it cost, but i will tell you that I now have better coverage for almost $150 a year cheaper than i was paying with company X.  Thanks Bob, hope i never have to call you ;)

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Bob hooked it up
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

Why am I not surprised? :)

Bob is the leader in marine boating insurance coverage.

800-339-1235
www.worldwidemarineins.com

Tell him GreatLakesBass.com sent you please. And thank you.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

McCarter

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »

of course i told him GLB sent me.

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »

so you got the boat.  lets see photos,  specs,  what's it got on it.  details we need details.   does it have an " I wish i was a Ranger sticker on it ". 

McCarter

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 04:05:34 PM »

the boat is not home yet.  we signed all the papers last friday and i am picking it up this friday.  still have to get a hitch put on the Dodge Nitro. 

Here is a picture

Its a 2007 Skeeter ZX200 with a Yamaha 200 HPDI.  Has an 80 lb Minn Kota Maxxum and a Humminbird 767.  I am going to have to wait to put a Side Imaging on it for a looooooooooong time.  But for now i have the Eagle Fishmark 240 from the bow of the Ranger to put on this boat.

Do they make "I wish i was a Ranger" stickers???

t-bone

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2013 Ranger z520c & 2014 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 09:37:05 AM »

That is a sweet looking boat. I'll be looking out for you on Kent.

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 10:40:06 AM »

Welcome to the Skeeter family.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

LAPORTE

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 12:30:07 PM »

Hey Mc Carter, Good to see you in a Skeeter..... I should have fire in the hole on my rig by the weekend.... It was a long overhaul process.  I sure hope it was worth it all.... lol new crank, rods, bearings and a piston... well you get the idea...

DL
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge