Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:14:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Midwest Sportsman Mich Div 20 (Huron Valley)

Started by ebond, April 10, 2009, 03:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebond

Quote from: Mark117 on June 28, 2009, 12:17:23 AM
sorry we missed the first event?  chris and I didn't make the first event because i didn't want to share my fish with eric.
I just hope more than 10 boats show up, because I really need the $$$$$$$???

It would not have mattered if you fished my spot. You would not have been able to catch my fish at Belleville Lake. If every team that says they will show up actually does, we will have more than 10 teams. We missed you at Belleville Lake.

New teams can still qualify for the Classic by fishing the next 4 events, since the standings allow only the top 4 finishes. 8)

Schedule/Details/Results/Standings (click to view)

josh617

thats great. Eric "Vitamin Man" Bond. now thats funny right there. ;D

ebond

That would make no sense as my nickname. I figured he was referring to himself. Or maybe he was just blah blah blah-ing. Interpreter wanted needed. 8)

McCarter

MaizeNBlue

And to think those two not only sat at the same table, but ate a meal together after the TX on Sunday.

Mark117

vitamin man.... "one a day"  check out last years results and see for yourself...sorry? ;D

mid west kent lake; look at the post date? june 27th? I was feeling the win! Deven had us on the winning fish!

Great job to the winners. Jeff and Gary well done!

Thanks again Deven for all your help. See ya tuesday...

Chris and Jon ;D

Mark117

jerkin

Quote from: Mark117 on July 01, 2009, 01:35:23 AM
vitamin man.... "one a day"  check out last years results and see for yourself...sorry? ;D

mid west kent lake; look at the post date? june 27th? I was feeling the win! Deven had us on the winning fish!

Great job to the winners. Jeff and Gary well done!

Thanks again Deven for all your help. See ya tuesday..
                                Chris and Jon ;D
Good job fellas,  glad to help and for a great cause LOL! I've been out of the mix this spring for personal reasons sry. I plan to see you all at kent tuesday night,  and hope to mix it up with you all a bit this summer! Good luck and tight lines!
Deven

ebond

Quote from: Mark117 on July 01, 2009, 01:35:23 AM

Results of what? Still needs interpretation... 8)

Quote from: Mark117 on June 28, 2009, 12:17:23 AM
see you at kent for the T.K.O.  yes I said it, we will win!
so there, deal with it champ! hope your scales can handle our 20 lb bag?

Better luck next time. The champs remain undefeated. 8)

Mark117

results? Yes, look at your results last year..... 1 fish?? 1 day???

hello Ford lake!!!

way to go champs!!! can you say dead fish???  ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Dan, someone is posting under MARK117. Do they have my password?

oops!  It's only me? ???

ebond

I need to learn how to speak "Jezierski". Until then, can someone please translate this question for him:

Results of what?

Are Chris and Deven planning to practice on Ford Lake to show Jezierski how to catch bass there, too? He could be tough to beat if they do.

I will just have to settle for finding fish and figuring out how to catch them myself. It is very rewarding. 8)

Mark117

OUCH! That hurts.... wow, To think I called you friend. Thanks?

ERIC "ONE A DAY?" VITAMIN MAN...BOND? Just a little fun... ;D

Keep doing what your doing finding bass after the spawn and someday you'll figure it out?    TIP: Try deeper?  Say 5ft + ??? :o

As for me, I'll just keep looking to others for help? Thanks again to Grant, Deven, Chris, Dave, Jason, Derek, Jeff, Tommy, Brian, and everyone else I sponge off!

best of luck at Ford,
                             Jon "always looking for help" Jezierski

p.s. LOOKING FOR HELP ON FORD LAKE...please send P.M. THANKS? ;D

Mark117

Eric, did you send a dead fish to the scales at Kent,  just so I wouldn't win? Hum?

I hope not!  Because Chris worked very hard for those five bass.....ice, rejuve, please release me.....all used in our boat?
5 bass, 5 alive

I wish I was there to witness the fish. Some say it was dead?
Please don't hold a grudge at Ford we will need every once for the win....

anyone looking for a good tourney, come out to FORD Sun. 12th!!

Mark117

Hope everyone is planning on fishing FORD LK this Sunday! You still can make the championship at Wixom if you fish the last 4....

Who wants to come out and shut me up?  See you sunday at ford...

GOOD LUCK!

p.s. Eric, don't be mad? Just having a little fun... to everyone else sorry for my childish acts and name calling!   OVER AND OUT!

ebond

Quote from: Mark117 on July 06, 2009, 01:47:11 PM
Eric, did you send a dead fish to the scales at Kent,  just so I wouldn't win? Hum?

Suggesting that I am not capable of determining whether a dead fish penalty should apply is no way to encourage more teams to compete in our trail.

On the other hand, hearing you predict a win then watching you lose by more than one pound is definitely worth the price of admission! 8)

ebond

Any new teams planning to fish the last 4 events will need to be capable and consistent to qualify for the classic at this point. There are many skilled anglers currently competing with us. At least the payouts are good enough to attract local jackpotters who think they can dominate on their home lake. Four different lakes remain: Ford, Belleville, Kent, Portage.

Ford lake is loaded with keeper smallies and has some nice largies as well. Ounces will be critical, and one quality bite could secure the win and big bass. I have fished out there only 3 days in my lifetime and have a lot to learn. I know it's a fun and challenging place to fish for bass. We'll see you out there Sunday. 8)

Eric_Bond

Tournament Director
Michigan Division 20
Midwest Sportsman

248-629-6370
erdobo70@yahoo.com

Schedule/Details/Results/Standings (click to view)

Mark117

Yes, yes! Eric and Grant are doing a fine job.  ;D
Sorry, just making a little joke between Eric and myself?  
They won fair and square! The dead fish penalty is a joke? We lost, they won!  Keep up the good work!

I was out with josh on tuesday to FORD LK and josh caught the only keeper? a 3lb smallie... again, I will be looking for help from Chris and anyone else for the big win on FORD? ;D

CAN YOU SAY DD22's?  sounds like a blast!

McCarter

you guys are still my favorite.  Its like watching 2 drunk uncles arguing over the last hot dog at the family picnic.

Me and Kev are having some bad luck this year but hope to turn it around on Ford this sunday.  I have never seen Ford Lake.  Going out there Saturday to poke around and see if Nemesis Baits will work out there.  Been catching most of my fish lately on our shakey worm and shakey heads.  Kent has been tooooouuuugh.  NBAA the other night had 26 teams and 4 bass for 6 lbs and change won it.  Sounds like Ford fishes like that all the time.  I like tough fishing and finessing but hope to get onto an early morning smallie bite with a little secret bait action.  See you drunk uncles there, bring plenty of tp to whipe your hineys and noses when me and kev put the hurt on em!

McCarter himself :-\'

Mark117

funny guy! Eric and I don't even drink? Thank the good Lord for that.
glad to hear you got your mojo back last night? see ya at Ford!

Those are fightin' words? pass the tissue! I know you carry a box in your boat!

McCarter

I will let you hold my big bass sunday?  maybe you can get a picture with it to?  you know my secret bait and even tho you know it i will still catch more than you on it?  do you want me to bring you a pacifier and your binky!  ?? chiango de soto el grapador negros grandes senorita !!!

what!

McCarter? Himself!  :-\'?