Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:25:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FLW OUTDOORS AND TUMS PARTNER, ANNOUNCES FRITTS AS TEAM ANGLER

Started by djkimmel, February 16, 2009, 02:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

FLW OUTDOORS AND TUMS PARTNER, ANNOUNCES FRITTS AS TEAM ANGLER

Legendary angler to compete on Walmart FLW Tour, Walmart FLW Series

MINNEAPOLIS (Feb. 13, 2009) — FLW Outdoors announced today that TUMS, the best selling heartburn remedy in America, will become its newest sponsor. TUMS, through its partnership with FLW Outdoors, will have a major presence at all of the FLW Outdoors tournament trails, including the Walmart FLW Tour and the new National Guard FLW College Fishing circuit. TUMS will also sponsor FLW Fantasy Fishing, which offers the largest payouts in fantasy sports. The sponsorship opportunities will enable TUMS to build awareness for the New TUMS Dual Action heartburn product that will be in stores by late February. 

Joining the TUMS pro angling team will be professional angler and fishing legend David Fritts, who will compete on the FLW Tour and the Walmart FLW Series BP Eastern Division in a TUMS custom-wrapped boat. Fritts, known to most as the "Crankbait King," is one of the long-time greats of professional bass fishing, having won four FLW Tour events and one FLW Series event. In addition, he is one of only five anglers in the history of the sport to have won both the Forrest Wood Cup and the Bassmaster Classic. Fritts' unprecedented run which claimed three FLW Tour titles in a single season has yet to be matched. In his FLW Outdoors career, Fritts has accumulated $970,000.

Fritts is coming off a great year in 2008 having captured the title at the FLW Series Eastern Division event on Clarks Hill Lake. He continued to reel in the wins by netting the heaviest single-day catch in company history with 37 pounds, 2 ounces on the first day of the FLW Series East-West Fish-Off on Falcon Lake. The Lexington, N.C., native finished the Fish-Off third overall, won his head-to-head matchup and will be competing in the 2009 Forrest Wood Cup in Pittsburgh.  Fritts is eager to get back on the water and has his sights set on making 2009 his best season ever. 

Fritts is particularly excited about representing the new TUMS Dual Action because he's already a big user of TUMS. "When I've got heartburn, I want something that's going to work fast, so I take TUMS," said Fritts. "Now I can take just one tablet of the TUMS Dual Action to relieve my heartburn quickly, but also get relief all day or all night.  I'm out on the water for long stretches of time, so I need something I can count on – it's got to work fast and keep on working for hours.  TUMS Dual Action does just that."

FLWOutdoors.com

ABOUT FLW OUTDOORS
FLW Outdoors, named after Forrest L. Wood, the legendary founder of Ranger Boats, is the largest fishing tournament organization in the world and is offering anglers the chance to win more than $33 million through 231 tournaments in 2009. FLW Outdoors also is taking fishing mainstream with FLW Fantasy Fishing, offering the largest awards possible in the history of fantasy sports, $10 million in cash and prizes. Sign up for Player's Advantage for only $10 to get your edge and win. For more information about FLW Outdoors and its tournaments, visit FLWOutdoors.com or call (270) 252-1000. For more information about FLW Fantasy Fishing and Player's Advantage, visit .

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.