Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:57:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

The Classic

Started by fuzzygrub1611, February 07, 2009, 12:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzygrub1611

Who is your pick to win?

McCarter

Hackney

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TCook

FISH HARD!!!

Hooksetter

KVD has finished in the top 5 since 2004, the only guy to finish in the top 5 in 5 Classics in a row! The conditions could be tough, which would make him the odds on favorite. The conditions could be great, which would make him the odds on favorite.

I guess I gotta go with KVD!

Willie
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Fishmael

I think this is going to be a flipping contest.  Although I root for KVD in every tourney (kinda like the home team), he usually doesn't win these kind of tournaments.  He can flip, that's for sure, but I gotta go with either Scott Rook or Todd Faircloth...However, Brent Chapman already has a win here...I don't know.  I am always wrong anyway!  >:(

Durand Dan

jgip087

Kelly Jordan is my pick if it ends up being a flipping tournament. However, the tournament could end up becoming a crankbait bite so watch out for KVD!
www.sure-life.com - please help ensure the
survival of your catch
www.poorboysbaits.com

McCarter

Rick Clunn will be fishing out of an 18 ft tracker aluminum boat for the classic and several other tournaments in 09.

Details at bassfan.com

Fishmael

With all the dangerous water that probably exists there (since it is a river with a lot of stumps, etc.), that is a good call I am guessing.  I read that Brent Chapman used one when he won there several years ago.  There are probably many areas you can reach in an aluminum that are off limits in a fiberglass, unless you want a big hole in the bottom of the boat.  I say put a big jet propulsion 250 on the back and jump your way in!!!  The big bass are waiting!!   ;D

gr@ssmonkey

i think scott rook has a very good chance to win and i'm sure chapman is got his eye on this one that being said,i'm rooting for my boy Hackney!!!!!! ;)

TritonTR20

I vote Rick Clunn. He's due...and very good on that lake.

Duke

Has anyone said KVD?  ;D

I think choosing him is cheating, so my 2nd pick is Roland Martin  :D Sorry, how about Ike? Not many talk about him and he can toss a jig and crank.
Duke

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

1javelin

I'm going with the Hack also, KVD takes second again this year!!!  Close to home, and he likes this style of fishing, lots of 'help' to prefish.  I like his odds.

1Jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

Langer

Sexy Shad must not be working on the Red River..... 4 fish for 4-4lbs.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

dartag

guess i don't get ESPN360 in my slum area.   have to just listen.  maybe that is why i like FLW at least i can watch them also.   got to agree with Langer  KVD is way behind

jgip087

My audio even didnt work today! I think it's some ESPN Scam to get us to pick up 360 lol How did Kelly Jordan do? He was my pick to win this thing!
www.sure-life.com - please help ensure the
survival of your catch
www.poorboysbaits.com

Durand Dan

I've got to say that the ESPN BASS website is one of the most dysfunctional sites on the web!!!