Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:01:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2009 Season of Kim Stricker's Hook n' Look TV Show Starts 12/30 on Versus

Started by djkimmel, December 30, 2008, 01:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Thanks for the compliments. They are a great bunch of forum members (well, except maybe for hunlee, but it takes all kinds ;D ). Kim was kind enough to send me the pics shortly after we all made it back to Michigan. We were more fortunate when we came through that stretch, but I know we saw 5 or 6 other trailers and trucks off the road and most of them had rolled. yikes!

Saw the latest show last night. Very nice one on site fishing. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Good job Danny!! (You too Kim ;D )

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

skeeterman190

It is a great fishing show its so in-depth. Ive seen both new episodes and they were great. Too see that many fish under boat docks(piers) is incredible. The sight fishing episode is invaluable. If you hit that sweet spot everytime your money! I truly enjoy it. I seen the City Limits show a little later what a true joke! I love IKE but cmon! (I seen the one on the Potomac). There is no excuse to have bleeped out words in a fishing show. I dont care how competitive you are, have some respect! No wonder Ranger Boats dropped him.-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

djkimmel

Ike seems still very popular, but my wife said something similar about never recalling hearing someone beeped once, let alone so many times on a fishing show. Every now and then, in the heat of 'battle' I've probably let something slip by, but I do try to keep it to a minimum enough that few people have actually heard me slip. I wouldn't want it to get back to my Momma...  :o

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

I think everyone does it ( no, not everyone...i do actually know a few people who dont use naughty words ) but they seem to show Ike doing it the most.  But this year between FLW and Bassmasters I have seen (or heard, whatever) Rick Clunn, Kenyon Hill, David Dudley, Brian Snowden, Swindel, and a handful of others get bleeped during tournament coverage.  The biggest surprise to me was when they did Rick Clunn.  I think it might have been the KY lake event, but maybe it was another.  I dont know him personally and have never met him officially but he just never struck me as the type of guy who would swear in front of a camera.  It made him seem more human. 

I know when i am having a real bad day on the water, there are times when one might think i have tourettes but i try to save my real bad moments for when there is no one else around us.  That way its between myself, my partner, and god.

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

I heard he said 'pooperscooper' but not on good authority. It does make some people seem more human (maybe some others are 'too' human?). I try to live by the 'everything in moderation' credo though I do not drink alcohol (maybe a glass of wine every other year or so), smoke or do any type of drugs. My brain cells are too important to me and need no extra challenges.

McCarter

Im a bit of a potty mouth.  It has gotten much better since my daughter was born.  But in my defense, i have worked in a steel factory since i was 17 years old.  The things i have seen and heard would corrupt any young mind.

McCarter himself :-\'