email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eastside Club needs another boater or 2  (Read 1280 times)

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Refuge Community Church
Eastside Club needs another boater or 2
« on: March 10, 2006, 05:56:06 PM »

The Eastside Bass Anglers had a great March meeting.  We are assembling a great bunch of guys.  However, since we don't want to limit our membership, we are finding ourselves with a few more nonboaters (co-anglers) than boaters.  So we're accepting boaters at this time to join us for what will be a great learning experience this season. 

Just a little about us:
None of our events except for our year end championship are competitive.  Most of us fish other tournaments throughout the season, so we're in this club to make friends, have a great time, and most importantly learn from each other.  We have some awesome events planned including 3 events where we will be on a body of water with well known pro and semi-pro anglers who will give us on-the-water seminars.  The pro will go from boat to boat throughout the day instructing the club members.  We will also be participating in the Michigan Bass Invitational as a club and also a kid's charity event. 

We have a great bunch of guys.  Kids are welcome and even the wives can join us, but we need a couple of more boaters.  If you'd like to join us, PM me or respond to this thread and I'll tell ya more.  Or check out our message board.  PM me and I'll give you the address.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 04:17:41 PM by Revtro »
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church
www.refugechurchwarren.com

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge