Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:15:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

KLBA 10-28

Started by Bender, October 28, 2008, 09:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

Kent lake east launch

OPEN

5 pm - 8:30 pm

$40 team includes $10 big bass

3 fish limit

100% payback

More of the same, hopefully today is one of the good days out there.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

dartag

you guys are my heros.  there was ice on the puddles here in milford this morning. 

McCarter

cant be any worse than the 8 hour tournament you fished on cass last sunday.  come join us.  bring cheetam, he is on em out on kent.

McCarter himself :-\'

dartag

me and Lola will be road testing a new Blankie mom made us. 

Old people should not out in such conditions.

Cheetam

I wish I had the flexible schedule like some of you guys...and a boat...and a partner who didn't take Geritol and watch Golden Girls reruns... :D

Chris knows where and what I was doing...I'd look out for him (hopefully he executes better than I did Saturday...).
Jeff

McCarter

maybe 5 - 8 tonite.  we will vote.  you guys are crazy lately.  making me stay out there til 8:30 freezing my tookus off.  At least the smallies have been biting good at night.

dartag

Quote from: jcheetam on October 28, 2008, 12:55:21 PM
I wish I had the flexible schedule like some of you guys...and a boat...and a partner who didn't take Geritol and watch Golden Girls reruns... :D

Chris knows where and what I was doing...I'd look out for him (hopefully he executes better than I did Saturday...).

i am working on a Geritol and Depends wrap for next year.   plus it All in the family re-runs.  see yall in the spring.

dartag

Bender

3 boats, I think Kevin and Brian said it will be the last one of the year.  :-[
We only fished until 7:30 and decided to go for big bass and not the normal 3 fish limit. Tony Yancey won, but we all did catch fish. The bite was slow and the water temps were down in the 45-47 range, a huge drop from last weekend.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

McCarter

(thought i posted this already, but i guess not)

Kev and I wanted to thank everyone who fished with us this year.  We had a great year in terms of numbers compared to our short season last year.  I think we maxed out at 14 boats and had another event with 13 boats.  Had a lot of new faces fish with us as well.  Hard to believe its over already but i guess time flies when your havin fun.

We will be back at it again next spring, so make arrangements now (right now) to fish every other tuesday night for 100% payback on Kent Lake.

Special thanks to Brian Lang and Charles Shaw for there handy cameraman contributions, Marcel Veenstra for being our celebrity weigh master when he could, Eric Bond for getting the word out to everyone he knew, Kevin Barrows for letting me play in the front of the boat all season, and Chris Harrison for filling in for either myself of Kevin when we needed him.  And of course, thanks to myself becuase I like saying thank you to myself. 

Durand Dan

One of these days I'm going to win one of those Tuesday Night tournaments!!   ::) Thanks guys for putting them on.

DD