Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Quicksilver Premium Plus

Started by huston, March 09, 2006, 05:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huston

Anybody know who has got a good price on some Quicksilver Premium plus Oil in the Metropolitan Detroit area?

Revtro

If it goes on sale somewhere I'd like to know about it as well.  Usually Bass Pro has it on sale during the spring sale, but I didn't see it the other day when I was there.  Anyone know if they are going to have a sale on it?
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

MBell

Some wal-marts carry it, your not going to beat their prices.  You really can't count on it being there though, at the one by me it's in an isle display during the summer. 
-Matt

huston

I went to Gander Mountain in Novi and it was priced at $ 16.99, but when I got to the register, the girl priced it at $ 14.99. I purchased 2 and went back to the aisle while I was there and purchased 3 more. That's a good deal. I called the Pontiac store and they didn't carry, but maybe the Utica store might. I think the price is going to sky rocket. I might go back for the gusto.

MBell

$12.88 @ bass pro yesterday, they had a lot.  Right in front of the fish finder counter.
-Matt

Revtro

Was that the Premium PLUS?  I saw the Premium stuff, but didn't see the PLUS. Dang, if I had seen it, I would have bought some.  Grr.

On another note, speaking of BPS.  I got to meet Blakstr1 at BPS.  He is a real nice guy.  Blake, we'll have to fish together this summer sometime if we can work it out.  I'd love to get out on Saginaw Bay.  Never fished there before. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

blakstr1

Quote from: Revtro on March 13, 2006, 03:34:04 PM
Was that the Premium PLUS?? I saw the Premium stuff, but didn't see the PLUS. Dang, if I had seen it, I would have bought some.? Grr.

On another note, speaking of BPS.? I got to meet Blakstr1 at BPS.? He is a real nice guy.? Blake, we'll have to fish together this summer sometime if we can work it out.? I'd love to get out on Saginaw Bay.? Never fished there before.?

the stuff on sale at BPS wasn't premium plus..i didn't see any premium plus, i should know i leaned on the oil display most of Saturday!!

Definitely Tom, I'd share a boat with you anytime let's make it a must to go somewhere this summer...maybe even an open we could get into..  Thanks for the kind words..
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Roy Randolph

After reading this post I remembered I had a few of these in my basement

They are boxes with 2 bottles, each bottle is 2 ? gallons for a total of 5 gallons per box

Is this the oil you?re looking for?

What would you be willing to pay for them?

Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

blakstr1

how about trade for a Denny Brauer autographed Evinrude hat???   ;D  just kidding but PM me and let me know what you want I'll take them off your hands...at least 2 boxes of it...
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

yukonjack2

Jans carries it in bulk for $11.99.  You gotta bring your own oil container though.  Not a bad price - too bad I gotta run XD50.

Jack
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them