Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2020 Swap Meet

Started by bob o, January 13, 2020, 08:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob o

The 2020 fishing swap meet and silent auction.
Date of event: March 14th, Saturday 11:30 till whenever
This year we have C.A.S.T. for kids onboard for our silent auction beneficiary. https://castforkids.org/, hopefully a representative from CAST for kids will attend the swap meet to answer any questions we will have. 100% of the silent auction monies will be earmarked for the CAST for kids event held in Clarkston, Michigan held on 06/14/2020 at riverside park, so please bring something for the auction table. If you have (and I know you do) any tackle you haven?t used in a few years bring it for the table, if its condition too bad to donate we will also have a ?free? box for your duds or well used items. Tackle makers are welcome to donate too, even sponsored semi pro or pro fisherman are also welcome to donate. Contact me and I?ll put your logo etc. on the wall poster a whopping 40 people might see it, maybe not. If there is nothing on the silent auction table you wish to bid on but still want to donate there will be a donation box (unbreakable) to place your donation.
The swap meet will be the same with no changes, the front door will open at 11:30am and close when the last person leaves. I will have tables set up for anyone to set up their tackle for trade or sell. Food this year will start with venison chili and a ground beef chili, please feel free to bring one or more of your favorite dishes to pass. Drink, I will have homebrew on tap but please feel free to bring your own beverage hard or soft.

Bob Osen
15675 Oporto Livonia, Michigan 48154

Team houston

detroit1

A couple of pics of the the bigguns you're catching would spice up the swap a little....  :o
WAVE THERAPY

bob o

The2020 fishing swap meet and silent auction.
Dateof event: March 14th, Saturday 11:30 till whenever
Thisyear we have a Casting for a Cure representative will be onboard forour silent auction beneficiary.https://www.facebook.com/fishingforacure2014/arepresentative from Casting for a Cure for kids will attend the swapmeet to answer any questions we will have. 100% of the silent auctionmonies will be earmarked for the Casting for a Cure so please bringsomething for the auction table. If you have (and I know you do) anytackle you haven?t used in a few years bring it for the table, if itscondition too bad to donate we will also have a ?free? box for yourduds or well used items. Tackle makers are welcome to donate too,even sponsored semi pro or pro fisherman are also welcome to donate.Contact me and I?ll put your logo etc. on the wall poster a whopping40 people might see it, maybe not. If there is nothing on the silentauction table you wish to bid on but still want to donate there willbe a donation box (unbreakable) to place your donation.
Theswap meet will be the same with no changes, the front door will openat 11:30am and close when the last person leaves. I will have tablesset up for anyone to set up their tackle for trade or sell. Food thisyear will start with venison chili and a ground beef chili, pleasefeel free to bring one or more of your favorite dishes to pass.Drink, I will have homebrew on tap but please feel free to bring yourown beverage hard or soft.

i had to change the benefactor this year again please see link for cast for a cure link ion the above post

bob o

FrickerDude

Bob you should charge everyone a roll of TP to get in the door!   ;D
FrickerDude

21XDC

8) I'm selling TP for $10 a roll and get a free lure.
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

detroit1

You should come up for the swap Steve, airfare pretty cheap right now...
WAVE THERAPY

21XDC

Can bedding fish get caught more than once in the same day?  LOL...
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

djkimmel

Not ethically... unless maybe you are using the toilet paper at the time somehow??

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.