Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:23:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2020 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit Volunteers Schedule

Started by djkimmel, January 06, 2020, 05:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Below is the volunteer schedule for the 2020 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit. Volunteers who work at least 2 hours will get a free exhibitor pass to the show that is good for the whole show. I can only give passes to persons who help at the booth so please stay at the booth and help out during your time(s)! I will need extra help on Saturday during the Ultimate Bass Clinic between 2pm and 5pm for the 2-hour seminar.

UPDATED 1/8/20 (2:25PM): Booth 3054 NOTE NEW BOOTH# - Please help me keep the schedule up-to-date. PM or Contact Me if you have a change or any questions.

Thursday, January 9
1pm - 9pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          1pm - 9pm
                  1pm - 9pm
                  1pm - 3pm
                  1pm - 3pm
                  3pm - 5pm
                  3pm - 5pm
UAWBigDog         5pm - 8pm
                  5pm - 8pm
                  6pm - 9pm

Friday, January 10
11am - 9pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          11am - 9pm
                  11am - 9pm
capt charlies cha 11am - 1pm
                  12pm - 2pm
                  1pm - 3pm
                  2pm - 4pm
                  3pm - 5pm
                  3pm - 5pm
                  4pm - 6pm
                  4pm - 6pm
UAWBigDog         6pm - 8pm
                  7pm - 9pm

Saturday, January 11
10am - 8pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          10am - 2pm
                  10am - 12pm
                  10am - 12pm
triton22          11am - 5pm
                  12pm - 2pm
                  12pm - 2pm
UAWBigDog         2pm - 5pm
                  2pm - 5pm
                  4pm - 6pm
                  5pm - 7pm
                  5pm - 8pm
djkimmel          5pm - 8pm
                  6pm - 8pm
                  6pm - 8pm

Sunday, January 12
10am - 5pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          10am - 5pm
                  10am - 5pm
                  10am - 12pm
                  12pm - 2pm
                  12pm - 3pm
                  2pm - 4pm
                  3pm - 5pm (tear down)
                  3pm - 5pm (tear down)

We could use 2 helpers for ~30 minutes after the show ends Sunday for tearing down, and packing the booth and materials into my car. That would be awesome if you can help!?! All volunteers will be added for a year to the special GLBass Friends group if not already in there. And you will have my eternal thanks and appreciation!

BOOTH VOLUNTEERS SUMMARY
You will get more details in the private volunteers area of the forum. You will be able to see it once I add you to the temporary show group. I will state a few things now. I need people who can talk to others in an outgoing, friendly fashion about joining the websites - mostly GreatLakesBass.com and GreatLakesIceFishing.com, handing out stuff and just answering general questions about fishing. NO ALCOHOL in the booth. No sales or giveaways of items not pre-approved by me before the show.

This is only a 10x10 booth so there's not a lot of room for extra friends, family and stuff in the booth. Please NO extra people behind the table or blocking the table front who are not on the volunteer list. I expect a busy show so I am shooting for 2 to 3 people at the booth during the busiest prime times (including myself, mostly later Friday and most of the day Saturday)! The schedule can be adjusted some to accommodate people willing to help who can't fit one of the existing time slots. THANK YOU!!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skulley

Dan, you can put me down on Thursday from 5pm to 8pm and Friday from 6pm to 8pm. I will be there on Saturday so I can probably man the booth during the Ultimate Bass Clinic. And on Sunday as well.

BD.         ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

mikesmiph

djkimmel

Quote from: UAWBigDog on January 07, 2020, 07:02:23 AM
Dan, you can put me down on Thursday from 5pm to 8pm and Friday from 6pm to 8pm. I will be there on Saturday so I can probably man the booth during the Ultimate Bass Clinic. And on Sunday as well.

BD.         ;D

I put you down for the above, generous 3 time periods. If you still feel like helping Sunday, you can do that. Didn't want to wear you out... I appreciate the help! Thanks!!

djkimmel

Quote from: mikesmiph on January 08, 2020, 12:46:37 PM
I'll be there most of Thursday and Friday

Well, I'll see you there I'm sure. If you want to hang out in the booth you are always welcome. Just don't want to obligate you unnecessarily until I know you're feeling well enough. You can be a booth volunteer 'consultant.' ;D If you want to be on the schedule for sure, just let me know... I can make that happen later tonight. Thanks and drive safe.

dartag

Sadly my private jet is in for a oil change so I am stuck in Florida.   Have fun all.   Post photos.

detroit1

Steve..are you forgetting about your little Cesna?   
WAVE THERAPY

Skulley

Quote from: djkimmel on January 08, 2020, 02:47:38 PM
Quote from: UAWBigDog on January 07, 2020, 07:02:23 AM

BD.         ;D

I put you down for the above, generous 3 time periods. If you still feel like helping Sunday, you can do that. Didn't want to wear you out... I appreciate the help! Thanks!!

I?m helping Wayne out as well and you?re next to each other this year according to the floor plan but I?m sure I can handle it. No sweat.

BD.            😁

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Okay. We'll give it a whirl when the time comes... they finally put me next to Wayne... First time in YEARS!?! I'm 3054 and he's 3051 in the 3000 aisle. I think there's something like 'kangaroo' hats or similar at the south end of aisle 3000.

I did see lots of tackle in the very brief trip I took around a few aisles. Several new names I'm not familiar with. Shocking news!! Saw the 2K Jigs booth not far from mine... should spice things up a bit. Poor ole dartag is going to be sweltering away in Florida wishing he was here!! Shoot! We still have open water all over the place! ;D

djkimmel

A BIG thanks to those of you who helped me with some volunteer time in the booth!! Makes a great difference for me to have some 'break' time and be able to get to my seminar on Saturday!! THANKS again SO MUCH!!!

If I forgot someone, please help me fix that ASAP!
cameraguy
capt charlie's charters
mikesmiph
triton22
UAWBigDog

Thank you as well to everyone who stopped by the boot to say hey! Good seeing you. Maybe see you again next week at Outdoorama!?! Same place, different booth.

Skulley

Anytime Dan. If you need help at Outdoorama, please let me know. I?m planning on helping Wayne out as well.

BD.        😁

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

I can always use some help on Friday or Saturday. Just putting up the schedule now in case someone wants to help. Thanks!