Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:35:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Deal(s) of the Day

Started by Cheetam, October 10, 2008, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

unnamed has LC Gunfish for $10.99 today only and free shipping on orders $50 or more.  I called my wife to see if any of these fit into our budget.  unfortunatly, they do not at this time.

McCarter himself :-\'

thedude

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

10-10 Bass Busters

McCarter...look around the house and sell some stuff you don't use anymore on ebay and have the money from the sales go into a paypal account, unnamed takes paypal.  Easy way to get some new stuff by selling some old!! ;D

Duke

Duke

Cheetam

For all you do-it-yourselfers.  Ardent Reel Cleaning Kit.  Normally 19.99, now 5.99.  I don't know if it's good stuff or not:

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_96599____SearchResults
Jeff

fiker

I talked with Craig at Portage Lake Hardware today.  He is a St. Croix dealer, as well as other fishing tackle.   

It seems that St. Croix has what I call price fixing.  Everybody has to sell at the same price.  So this way, the little guy can compete with Bass Pro. 

Craig told me that he gets his fishing gear from the same supplier that BPS does.  He claims he can sell most everything they can, and at the same price.  Plus, you wouldn't have to pay shipping. 

I bought an x rap from him for 7.27.  BPS has them for 6.99.  Close, but not exactly the same.  But, Portage Lake Hardware is on McGregor right by the boat lauch.  Almost. 
And that's only 4 miles away. 
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Erie660

This place is offering a free rod with a purchase of 250.00 or more. They are offering a choice between a list of Quantum rods priced at 199.00 and 2 Powell rods priced at 139.00. Might be something worth looking at if you are in the market for a new rod and reel. Free shipping and no sales tax also.

http://www.basstackledepot.com/index.aspx

Waterfoul

I've got some good deals on a couple Lowrance and Humminbird units if anyone is interested.  Shoot me an email and I'll let you know what I can do.

waterfoul24@netzero.com
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Waterfoul

The Gander Mountain's in Grandville and Kentwood have a big selection of buy one get one free.  Soft plastics from Yamamoto, Zoom, Powerbait, etc... and many Rapalas too.  Hartz spinnerbaits and buzzbaits are $1.98.

Check your local Gander for the same sort of deals.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Cheetam

Quote from: Waterfoul on February 03, 2009, 07:37:16 PM
The Gander Mountain's in Grandville and Kentwood have a big selection of buy one get one free.  Soft plastics from Yamamoto, Zoom, Powerbait, etc... and many Rapalas too.  Hartz spinnerbaits and buzzbaits are $1.98.

What style raps?  I may have to stop in Novi if they have any thing decent.
Jeff

Cy

This might be old news but I was in Meijer (GR - 28th & Kzoo) this evening and they had some Rapala: Tail Dancer, Minnow Rap, Shad Rap and one other on clearance for $4.50 or $5.00.  I don't know if other Meijer stores have the same thing or not.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Waterfoul

Quote from: jcheetam on February 03, 2009, 08:50:03 PM
Quote from: Waterfoul on February 03, 2009, 07:37:16 PM

What style raps?  I may have to stop in Novi if they have any thing decent.

Pretty much a mix... tail dancers, floaters, some xraps, some DT's, it was a pretty mixed selection.

LAPORTE

Wally world in Belleville has Strike King spinner baits for 2 bucks ea.

Don L
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Durand Dan

Meijer in Owosso has Quantum Hot Sauce for $4.87.

Cheetam

Quote from: Cy on February 03, 2009, 11:05:22 PM
This might be old news but I was in Meijer (GR - 28th & Kzoo) this evening and they had some Rapala: Tail Dancer, Minnow Rap, Shad Rap and one other on clearance for $4.50 or $5.00.  I don't know if other Meijer stores have the same thing or not.

Cy
The Meijer in Canton was pretty much picked through.  All the X Raps, Shad Raps and Minnow Raps that were on sale were gone.  They didn't have a single DT.  Not even spaces for them.  Weird.  They did have Trilene 100% Flouro (200 yd) for 13.99.  They only have 12 pound left and one or two 8 lb boxes (they were 12.99).
Jeff

Dan

Just got back from Meijers in Jenison, MI and they have Gulp Leeches in the small green bucket both 5 inch and 3 inch for 50% off. $19.99 I paid ten. They're 30 percent off on clearance and then for at least today they have 25% off all clearance items.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

TCook

Lucky Craft Rick Clunn BDS Crankbaits $9.99 each at unnamed today only.
FISH HARD!!!

motocross269

Gander Mtn (UTICA)..Has a green tag special going..By 6 or more lures or plastics with green tags and get everything that you buy 1/2 off...They have top shelf items from Gulp, Zoom, Yamamoto (Not senkos), Booyah, Rapala, walleye cranks etc etc..A surprisingly large selection...
I bought over 100 dollars worth of stuff for 50 bucks..All top shelf, name brand stuff...

Cheetam

Quote from: motocross269 on February 10, 2009, 02:35:38 PM
Gander Mtn (UTICA)..Has a green tag special going..By 6 or more lures or plastics with green tags and get everything that you buy 1/2 off...They have top shelf items from Gulp, Zoom, Yamamoto (Not senkos), Booyah, Rapala, walleye cranks etc etc..A surprisingly large selection...
I bought over 100 dollars worth of stuff for 50 bucks..All top shelf, name brand stuff...
Looks like I need to make a trip to Gander Mtn (hopefully the Novi store has the same deal going on).
Jeff

Waterfoul

How about the Garmin Colorado C (that's the coastal version...  charts for the great lakes, st. clair, Dt. River, Muskegon Lake, Florida Keys, etc...) for $339???