Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:24:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Congrats to Jeff and his family

Started by McCarter, March 07, 2006, 12:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

Jeff and his wife welcomed there second child into the world on Monday night.

Grace Elizabeth Cheetam weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz.

Mom and baby are doing well.  Jeff sounded extremely tired but very excited.

This is there second child.  Both girls.

Congrats man.  Beers on me.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Revtro

Congratulations Jeff.  I'm very happy for your family.  Every child is a miracle.  What's her name?
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Bassman24

Jeff, congrats to you and misses.  Birth is still the most amazing thing. 

Always enjoy them, bud.  That old statment, "They grow too fast" is so true.  I have one leaving for college in the fall. 

It's a beautiful name too.

Later,
GT
George Terrien

Champion Boats - www.championboats.com

OPTIMA Batteries - www.optimabatteries.com.

NBAA Motor City Inland Challenge - www.nbaabass.com

Highest Honor - www.highesthonor.biz

K&E Team Stopper - www.stopperlures.com

joshimoto son

Jeff,

I am very happy for you!!!

I think the next time we get together to pour worms we'll have to name a color after her.

Again, I'm very excited for ya!

Take care,

joshimoto son

225XS4Garza200PXL

Jose Garza

Guide and Tournament Angler - Book a Trip Today!!
www.josegarzafishing.com

Stratos Boats - The Performance Company
www.stratosboats.com

Wonderland Marine West
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Provider Tackle - Pro's Choose It, We Supply It!
www.providertackle.com

Nemesis Baits - Hand Poured Goodness in Every Bag!
www.nemesisbaits.com

Mizmo Bait Co.
www.mizmo.com

dartag

congrats Jeff and family..  glad to know all went well..

i could have saved you all the trouble and gave you mine.. he can drive a boat and loose senkos better than most..  he does eat a lot though..

ss

spinninbug

Congrats Jeff!!

Glad to hear all is well,  she will be drivin the boat and out fishin you before you know it!! :D
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

5alive

Congrads!! 3 more and you will have a limit!!LOL
Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

blakstr1

Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Dan

My congratulations to the Cheetams as well. You're lucky when mine were little you had to rock them at night to a test pattern on the TV. Now you can watch fishing shows all night!
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Bronzeback5LBER

Congratulations to you and your family
I ain't as good as I once was, but I was good once as I ever was

fiker

Yeah, rock em to the test pattern. 
That, and no microwave to warm up the bottle with. 

congratulations.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone.  Enjoy it all.  Embrace every minute.  The time passes way too quickly. 

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Bulletproof

I am haunted by waters.

bosshawg

congrats to you and family...always good things to hear.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

Chewy

Congrats!...2 girls=2 weddings= better start saving now ;)

yukonjack2

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

Cheetam

Wow...what a great surprise to come home to.  Thanks everyone!  And thanks for filling everyone in Brian.

Like Brian said, Grace Elizabeth Cheetam was born on Monday March 6 at 7:36 pm.  She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long.  Mom and baby are doing well and will be home on Thursday.  My soon to be 2-year-old daughter Maggie had an opportunity to meet her new sister today and decided she was ok...Here's a pic of the new addition...

Jeff

Cheetam

And Maggie meets her little sister...

Jeff

Skulley

Congratulations Jeff.  That is a lot of estrogen.  Good Luck in the future.  You will need it.  Just what every Dad needs.......A Little Princess or two.  My daughter turns twelve on March 9.  She is my fishing partner in NBAA Events and I honestly have to say she loves it.  I hope your girls will love it too.  It makes being a Dad all that more rewarding and fun when they want to do and become interested in things you do.  Always nice to see another Little Princess.

BD            ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Way to go Jeff!!

(I'm happy to see PB didn't trick you into naming your baby PoorBoy or McCarter or something...;D)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.