Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:07:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

4th Annual "CHILLER THRILLER"

Started by bassinman#1, October 02, 2008, 07:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassinman#1

Yes, Its that time of year already. We are going to have ,I believe the biggest turnout yet. Oct, 25th at the east launch of Kent lk. Sign ups start at 6:00 am. The fee is $100.00 + $10.00 for the monster bass pot. Skeeter boats are aboard with their incentive award if you come in 1st place with a skeeter boat. Go to their web site for more info on that. This is a team event. So get you a partner and come out to the "CHILLER THRILLER" bass tournament. This is considered "the best tournament of the year" by many who have fished it. For more info call Benny at 248-887-1129. Thanks! ;D

dartag

hey Ben

any idea what hours it will be.  It is my son's last homecoming and mom says I have to be home for the send off.

how about a little warmer weather this year.... 

bshaner

Quote from: dartag on October 03, 2008, 06:52:57 AM
hey Ben

any idea what hours it will be.  It is my son's last homecoming and mom says I have to be home for the send off.

They still have homecomings in college.  It wont be the last.  Dont let her guilt trip you like that.

I've only fished this tourney once, the weather stunk and I was an ice cube when it was over, but Benny does a really good job with it and it was a real pleasure.  I'm going to try and make it to this one.

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

Durand Dan

I think I'e been there for the last 3. (I've tried to put one year out of my mind due to the Cold!!) If I can line up a partner I'll make it again, most of the guys Iknow quit fishin when it drops below 70deg.

bosshawg

fished it the last 2yrs. that 1st time we had the HUGE snowflakes coming down & yes very cold (only brought in 2 fish that day). this will be my 2nd tourney for the year & hoping the back holds up because I'll also be fishing sunday. just love to donate monies.... ::)
then boat gets put away for winter.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

Waterfoul

Anyone need a backseater?  Bender??  I promise to catch more than one keeper this year!!  Had fun last year despite the cold, windy, and rainy weather.

Take off time?  Weigh in time??
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

bassinman#1

hey Ben

7:00 am-  3:00 pm

Cheetam

hey Ben

Sounds like you're thinking about it.  I thought you hated Kent?
Jeff

dartag

Quote from: jcheetam on October 03, 2008, 09:42:58 PM
hey Ben

Sounds like you're thinking about it.  I thought you hated Kent?

just curious what the times are.  not going to work out for me.  maybe in the spring it will be kinder to us.

Waterfoul

Anyone need a back seater?  I'll bring hot chocolate!!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

bassinman#1

It will be safe light for take off. It will be an 8 hour tourney. Registration will start at 6:00 am. Your very intellectual in your times Eric. Thanks!

Durand Dan

10 day forcast is showing some rain possible, but check out the projected temps!! This could be the warmest one I remember.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USMI0557?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

Durand Dan

Still looking for a partner. Boater or non-boater :-\'

Cheetam

Quote from: Durand Dan on October 21, 2008, 06:35:47 AM
Hey Dan, I'll shoot you a PM...
Jeff

Waterfoul

Well, due to some things at work I won't be able to make it this year.  I really need to find a job that doesn't require working Saturdays!

bosshawg

looks like a wet weekend all together. 53 and slight wind (9mph).
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

Durand Dan

Quote from: Durand Dan on October 21, 2008, 06:35:47 AM

All set. See everyone Sat.

Bender

One of the bad things about my job is I can't plan anything until the last minute. Now it looks like I will be able to fish this and am looking for a partner. Anybody want to ride around and fish in the cold and rain on Saturday?
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

bassinman#1

Cary is looking for a boater for the "CHILLER THRILLER" His # is 1-248-990-2058