Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:14:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2008 Fall DK Open West Pairings

Started by djkimmel, September 23, 2008, 11:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Quote from: MadWags on October 02, 2008, 06:47:38 AM
Dan,

If I can get everything I need to get done down here today, then we will both be there on Saturday. If I get stuck here for more that one day then there is no way I can make it. I doubt Jason will want to make the trip by himself. I will check back in tonight.

from NC
Wags

Can you call me as soon as you know please? I will need to make some switches if you both don't make it.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: spinninbug on October 02, 2008, 10:09:39 AM
What time is check in and all that fun stuff?  I know it probably has been posted on here but,  well what can I say!!! :D

We're launching at 8:30 so please be at the ramp no later than 7:45 AM. I will start putting things together and give a brief overview of the lake between 7:45 and 8 AM for those interested.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

spinninbug

Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

MadWags

Dan,

Jason and I will be there.
Please wait for us.

Wags
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

Okay - thanks. That makes it easier for me to know what we need and that there are no changes - thanks. Don't hit any deer and stay awake at the wheel!

Genie

Spinninbug - I am working on some "local knowledge" for us ... should be fun no matter what.
Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

spinninbug

Yeah it will be fun!  I've never fished it in the fall so I don't know if the spots I fish in the spring will be good,  can't imagine they wouldn't be but I don't know for sure. 

I'm really just so happy I finally get to fish one of Dan's tourneys. 

I do know one thing,  it's going to be very cooooolllllddddd in the morning,  my windshield was frosted over this morning and I'm 45 minutes from there.  Need to dig out the cloves and hand warmers...

See ya'll in the morning!!!
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

bosshawg

have fun all. i'll make one these again sometime. did the one couple years ago on wixom lk.
dan, you put on a good fun tournament. maybe see you if your doing "last chance" coming up.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

djkimmel

Haven't decided on last chance yet. How are you doing? Been out fishing yet?

bosshawg

did get out a week ago yesterday. i made a mentioned of it in another post for the last chance forum. but doing fine w/still some mobility issues. job laid me off which i'm not to happy about. but another pi%$ & moan story and life goes on. good luck on your fall outing. that's a little to far to make that one.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

djkimmel

Well, we'll be back more in your neighborhood again come spring.