Clapper and Parker... again

Started by djkimmel, September 18, 2008, 01:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Forgot to mention this. Not too long ago, Hank Parker was back in town taping on our big Lake St. Clair again, and this time, rather than talk about Steve Clapper, he put Steve in the boat with him and then did some fishin' and some catchin' - you know Steve put them on some.

No info yet on when it will air, but I'll keep a watch out on future shows and give a heads up with Steve is featured.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

yukonjack2

Sounds awesome - can't wait to see it.  I hope Steve got a ride along in the race car lined up in exchange?
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

djkimmel

You know... I seem to remember some discussion of a race car... but now who, what, where, when, why???

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.