Main Menu

Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:34:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fall Hawg Hunt October 12h, 2008

Started by Anthony Adams, September 13, 2008, 06:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Adams

Hawg Hunt – Freeze Out !
Hunt for those Hawg Bass on Fenton and Ponemah Lakes!

October 12h, 2008

Director:    Anthony C. Adams   586-202-3594

•   •        Up to 3 people per boat. $75.00 entry fee per boat
•   •        $5.00 Late Fee – Please sign-up 5 days in advance to avoid fee.
•   •        Artificial bait only
•   •        No trolling.
•   •        Large and Small-mouth Bass only
•   •        Weigh one fish on Fenton and one fish on Ponemah.
•   •        Registration is at DNR Launch on Fenton Lake 6:30– 7:00am
•   •        Start fishing 7:15 am - 10:15 am on Fenton. Then weigh-in your fish
•   •        Head too Ponemah DNR Launch and fish from 11:30 am - 2:30pm.
•   •        Guaranteed 3 hours fishing minimum on each lake

Big Bass Fenton - $200.00
Big Bass Ponemah - $200.00
Total weight of the 2 fish - $1500.00

Payout is based on 30 boats and is subject to change due to number of entries. Payout listed above is only an example. Final dollar amounts will be based solely on the number of participants and our official payout sheet. The official payout amount will be announced prior to the tournament.

The first ten entries will draw for launch position after the tenth entry; launch position will be determined in the order your registration was received.

Boat Owner ______________________                 Phone Number _____________________________

Address, City, State & Zip       _________________________________________________________

Non-Boater 1 ______________________                 Phone Number ____________________________

Address, City, State & Zip       _________________________________________________________

Non-Boater 2 ______________________                 Phone Number ____________________________

Mail entry  to: Anthony C. Adams 7013 Lapeer Rd.  Davison, MI 48423.

Anthony Adams - As your director I believe in promoting the enjoyment of fishing to all. I encourage good sportsmanship and preserving of natural resources. I strongly encourage all individuals regardless of age, race, or gender to be more involved in the world of fishing

kennsandy

anthony,

just curious on something i read about amount of fish in the boat to weigh in.  i know its one fish per boat, but i thought someone posted one fish per angler per boat.  where that might be ok, they would have to pay the entry fee each in that case, correct.  so you can fish as a boat with up to 3 or could fish individually with 3 in boat, but would cost 225 for the boat.  just wondering if i have that right. 

still working at it, but i think we are gonna see you sunday.  the new boat is working and just need to take her on a test fishing run.  hows the entries looking, either way, just out for the fun so talk to ya soon.

thanks, ken

Durand Dan

Ken,
You weight in (1) one fish per boat for an entry fee of $75 per boat. You are allowed up to 3 anglers per boat. At least that's the way it was the last few years

kennsandy

thanks dan, that is the way i took it also, but somewhere i read a post that said could they keep 3 fish per boat, and i see that could happen, but all 3 would have to pay seperate entries.  would get confusing though i am sure.

see ya at the hunt.

ken

Anthony Adams

One fish per boat is the rule - no more than 3 anglers per boat.

Each boat weighs one fish per lake.

Each boat can bring only one fish per lake to the scale.
Anthony Adams - As your director I believe in promoting the enjoyment of fishing to all. I encourage good sportsmanship and preserving of natural resources. I strongly encourage all individuals regardless of age, race, or gender to be more involved in the world of fishing