Mad-Wags!!

Started by detroit1, May 10, 2019, 09:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detroit1

For those out there that has never participated, you are missing out. I know a lot of you may have thought about playing with us but came up with a reason not to. It's just a fun day of fishing with someone you may or not know, hang around afterwards for the stories and grub, and meet new friends. Next year put it near the top of the list of "fishing things to do" list.
WAVE THERAPY

21XDC

Take this advice from someone that knows... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

TheFishinPollock

That's why I have drove down from Traverse city for this a few times. Couldn't make it this year as i have not even uncovered the boat let alone strung up the reels and the rods Bob O refinished for me this winter.
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

dartag

Did you guys run to my lake.   Must be 10 bass boats out there.  Glad I am on my couch

djkimmel

It was fun as usual! Better weather this time helped. Good pizza. Too bad we didn't get the extra pizzas like last year... I'll have it next year about the same time. Hopefully, maybe next year we'll actually have a spring.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.