Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:20:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fall 2008 DK Open - West - October 4 Hardy Dam Pond

Started by djkimmel, September 06, 2008, 03:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

The Fall 2008 DK Open West will be Saturday October 4 on

Lake: Hardy Dam Pond

Ramp: Brower Park (includes campground; $5 daily vehicle pass plus $5 trailer pass required for boaters)
23056 Polk Rd
Stanwood, MI 49346
(231) 823-2561

Time: 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM

Entry: $7 per person (includes $2 for big bass)

Requirements:
Must be a registered member of the forum and/or blog (coming very soon) to participate. Members 16 years or older eligible. Members younger than that need to be accompanied by an authorized (in-writing) adult. Please contact me before the event to pre-approve.

Format:
This a draw-team event. Boaters will be randomly paired with a nonboater (except in the case of pre-approved underage family members who may fish with a family member).

Boater/nonboater will fish as a team in the event bringing in their best 5 largemouth or smallmouth bass 14 inches or over.

Please post your status in this thread as far as participating and boater/nonboater. Thanks. See you there.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

1javelin

Can't attend as of yet.  Depends on what happens the 20th on Muskegon whether I go to Leelanau on the 10th.  Can't do both, so we'll see.

1Jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

LAPORTE

Sorry guys i'm out. the 1st will be my wife and I 20th  wedding anv.

Don L
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

VinceR

cameraguy

dashaver63

270+ miles is a little too far. See you in the spring.

thedude

wish i could make it! its a heck of a lot closer than where i'm going on the 4th  :D
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

MIBasser

Durand Dan

So far it doesn't look like the west side wants to participate. Maybe an East side tourny is more logical

djkimmel

Quote from: Durand Dan on September 07, 2008, 02:45:35 PM
So far it doesn't look like the west side wants to participate. Maybe an East side tourny is more logical

We'll have an east side event in the spring. I promise. If I can get 12 or more people, we'll have the west side event as planned. Give it some time.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fasttrack

Non-boater prefered, could be a boater if needed. Looking forward to it!

PS - C'mon West Siders, join in! DJK may not give us another chance if this one doesn't work out.
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

Langer

Wont be able to amke it, our Club classic is that day.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

spinninbug

Yippie!!!

Spinninbugs_hubby boater
Spinninbug non boater

I'm so excited we can finally make one!!!
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

Well... we better drum up some more anglers then since spinninbug wants to fish...

spinninbug

Well come on you guys,  I can finally make it to one of these,  let's get with it and get signed up!!  :D
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

TCook

FISH HARD!!!

Cy

As badly as I want to fish this...I'm out.  It turns out I have a wedding that day too.  GLB member Orlando Jon is getting married that day.  He is one of my closest friends and tournament partner, I can't miss it!  Sorry guys!

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net