Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fall 2008 DK Open - West - Saturday or Sunday

Started by djkimmel, July 31, 2008, 02:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for Saturday or Sunday if you can or will only fish on one verses the other?

Prefer to fish Saturday
16 (76.2%)
Prefer to fish Sunday
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

djkimmel

The purpose of this poll is just to determine how many people want a Saturday vs. a Sunday Fall DK Open on the West side of Michigan? The event will be held somewhere from Grand Rapids west in a line straight up and down that side of the state.

If you have no preference, then you don't need to vote, but if you can only fish on Saturdays or only fish on Sundays, then please vote.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

JCOOPER

I am a pre bred mix between a ninja and a polar bear.  A truly deadly combination.

Cheetam

I'm pretty flexible...anytime on a Wednesday between 2:30pm and 2:45pm works for me.
Jeff

Durand Dan

If I'm going to travel a 100 miles or so it has to be a Saturday for me 8)

cameraguy

I picked Saturday even though I have just a couple of Saturdays open during the time period being considered.  Sundays just aren't much of an option for me anymore. 

Revtro

Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Skulley

It will depend on what day my son's soccer games are.  Assuming they have always been on Saturday's.  I would like to fish on Sunday.  It also depends on how far west.  What is the deal on this Templene lake or something that I keep reading about ????? ???  Sounds too good not to fish............ :o

BD                   ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Wolf_fisherman

Carpe Diem

TritonTR20

Last time I was on Templane you had to launch off the side of the road on the east end of the lake. Parking was along the edge of the road. Rumor was the locals were letting air out of tires because they wanted to keep the lake "private". We didn't have anything happen...

djkimmel

Yeah, I've been hearing those rumors about vandalism at the 'roadside ramp' for over 20 years. Never actually talked to someone who had it happen, but I haven't been on the lake in a long time. We were going to see about using the private ramp if it is an option. I'm thinking it is too far for too many members though, despite being a different kind of lake.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Durand Dan

I noticed on the NBAA site that a couple of the divisions fish Templane. Is it the same one?

djkimmel

Quote from: Durand Dan on August 16, 2008, 04:08:08 AM
I noticed on the NBAA site that a couple of the divisions fish Templane. Is it the same one?

There's only one I know of.

MadWags

Verse:
I like to fish on Monday.
A Tuesday will do
or a Wedneday afternoon.
I like to fish on Sunday the best.
But Sundays supposed to be a day of rest.

Chorus:
No no no no.
Don't let me fish on Sunday.
No no no no.
No no no no.
Because.. Sundays supposed to be a day of rest.

Verse:
I like to fish on Thursday.
A Friday will do
or a Saturday 6 to 2.
I like to fish on Sunday the best.
But Sundays supposed to be a day of rest.

Chorus:
No no no no.
No no no no.
No no no no.
Because.. Sundays supposed to be a day of rest.

Bridge
Lead
Repeat.
Chorus Chorus
End.

All together now.......
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

I KNEW you were talented...

but I had NO idea! :o