email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - FLW Tour Chevy Open Detroit River GLBass.com Contest  (Read 16648 times)

motocross269

Re: FLW Tour Chevy Open Detroit River GLBass.com Contest
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 07:34:22 PM »

I am going to go with David Dudley....46lbs 8ozs...I have been hearing some unsubstantiated rumors... ;D..

Wolf_fisherman

• We are not here for a long time we are here for a good time!
  • Big Fish
  • View Gallery
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »

i"m going with the clapper 46lb 5oz
Carpe Diem

dashaver63

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »

My co-angler pick will be Charles Hasty from Toledo 59#8
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:45:40 PM by dashaver63 »

jcox7

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 09:50:34 AM »

Hey Dan nope I am not fishing my wife and I just gave birth to a baby girl yesterday 7/8 at 2:02 pm so not this time on fishing kind of sucks a bunch of good friends in town and I cant go out and fish but that is ok.  For this contest I will take Shad Schank with 43#9oz.  But I have a feeling that Modrak will win overall he is pretty hot right now.

Baby stats
18.5 inces
6.3 lbs
Lauren Delany Cox

Oh Co Angler Pick

OF COURSE PIPKENS 51 lbs

Ryan

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 01:19:01 PM »

I am going to go with Joe Balog with a weight of 44lbs-4oz and for my coangler pick I am going to go with Pipkens for 46lbs-5oz.

-Ryan

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 01:28:21 PM »

Hey Dan nope I am not fishing my wife and I just gave birth to a baby girl yesterday 7/8 at 2:02 pm so not this time on fishing kind of sucks a bunch of good friends in town and I cant go out and fish but that is ok.  For this contest I will take Shad Schank with 43#9oz.  But I have a feeling that Modrak will win overall he is pretty hot right now.

Baby stats
18.5 inces
6.3 lbs
Lauren Delany Cox

Oh Co Angler Pick

OF COURSE PIPKENS 51 lbs

Sounds to me like you're already a winner!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MBell

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »

Art Ferguson, 43lb 7oz. 
-Matt

Dan

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 11:21:40 PM »

Art Ferguson 41 lbs
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:25:05 PM by Dan »
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Buckeyenut313

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 12:12:34 AM »

My co-angler pick will be Gary Ginter- 39lbs5ozs#

dashaver63

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 07:39:48 AM »

Dan, for the co-angler pick, do you want the first 2 day's weight or the Saturday weight? Just thought of that, I think everyones starts from zero again.

MBell

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »

I guess I'm DQ'd.  Now I'm supposed to go tell everyone about the 25lb bag I had in my livewell, right?     
-Matt

Cheetam

• Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • My Custom-Painted Crankbait Gallery
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 11:22:35 AM »

Co angler:
Rob Bakeman (Very Nice Day 1 and Day 2 draws)

3-day total 55lbs 6oz
Jeff

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 10:51:07 PM »

Contest is closed - I have a copy of everyone's guess. Now let's see what happens! MASSIVE 1st day weigh in... Can they keep it up!?!

Actually, I'm not going out in a media boat until Saturday, but I'll be taking pictures and interviews tomorrow at the weigh in!!! Can't wait to see how the local guys move up!

Matt - I'd say 27 pounds!! Might as well really push the envelope!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 01:46:50 AM »

And the winners are... since no one got either guess right, I chose those who picked the next highest finisher.

Boater Grand Prize Winner:
Durand Dan - Who picked Mark Modrak with 42-15, just ounces closer to his actual weight verses SethV. Modrak finished 3rd in his first FLW Tour event.

And nonboater bonus prize winner:
live2fish who picked Barry Narrin (himself) with 45-6. Barry finished in 11th place.

Congratulations - your prizes are on the way.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge