Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:27:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

A little help from my friends - survey responses neede

Started by djkimmel, June 22, 2008, 04:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Can you help me out just a little? Please take this short vehicle awareness and outdoor participation survey and give GreatLakesBass.com a hand. It is a short and quick survey with no attached expectations or junk mail follow up. You take the survey and your are done. Safe professional site, anonymous and no personal information requested.

Thanks a bunch, Dan.

http://www.eclipse20.com/vehicle_survey

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Bender

Done, less than 5 minutes too and no personal questions.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

Wolf_fisherman

Carpe Diem

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

robtheboatman

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

chase5004

Done.

Could you provide some background on this survey. What info are they really interested in? What is the true purpose?

Just curious!

Pat

djkimmel

Quote from: robtheboatman on June 22, 2008, 10:44:04 PM
Done.... When should I expect my new truck?

As soon as you call Benchley's 800-519-0795 and work something out with spinninbug... you'll have your new truck ;D :o :P

djkimmel

Quote from: chase5004 on June 23, 2008, 12:02:34 PM
Done.

Could you provide some background on this survey. What info are they really interested in? What is the true purpose?

Just curious!

Pat

No big secret plan or anything. Just marketing people trying to guage the present attitude of people and their buying plans... or lack of, and the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Probably will drive advertising dollars one way or another.

I answered too and hope my honest answers keep advertising dollars coming towards the Internet since that is how I pay all of my Internet bills. I don't know what will make them go one way or another. Don't even know which company or companies are hosting the survey, or if it is like a think tank/general public knowledge thing. But, I recently signed an expensive contract with a video service that a few of the members have heard about and would prefer that advertising revenue not go down just now... ;D

I hope to have the video service up by the end of this weekend barring any more emergency upgrades. And I hope you will all like it once it is going.

spinninbug

Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

Thanks again everyone. I do appreciate this very much.

And Wendy, I thought you might like that... who knows...? maybe he'll even call? These boats don't haul themselves!! :D