email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A little help from my friends - survey responses neede  (Read 2046 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
A little help from my friends - survey responses neede
« on: June 22, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »

Can you help me out just a little? Please take this short vehicle awareness and outdoor participation survey and give GreatLakesBass.com a hand. It is a short and quick survey with no attached expectations or junk mail follow up. You take the survey and your are done. Safe professional site, anonymous and no personal information requested.

Thanks a bunch, Dan.

http://www.eclipse20.com/vehicle_survey
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 10:40:33 PM by djkimmel »

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Bender

Re: A little help from my friends - survey responses neede
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 05:56:19 PM »

Done, less than 5 minutes too and no personal questions.

Wolf_fisherman

• We are not here for a long time we are here for a good time!
  • Big Fish
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 08:42:59 PM »

All set Dan. Done in less than 5min
Carpe Diem

cr

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »

O.K.

LAPORTE

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 09:52:33 PM »

Im Done as well .... DL
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »

Thanks a lot guys!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

robtheboatman

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 10:44:04 PM »

Done.... When should I expect my new truck?

Genie

• www.MyFishingLogs.com
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Stop wishing and get fishing ...
  • View Gallery
    • MyFishingLogs
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 10:16:56 AM »

Done.
Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.MyFishingLogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

chase5004

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »

Done.

Could you provide some background on this survey. What info are they really interested in? What is the true purpose?

Just curious!

Pat

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »

Done.... When should I expect my new truck?

As soon as you call Benchley's 800-519-0795 and work something out with spinninbug... you'll have your new truck ;D :o :P

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »

Done.

Could you provide some background on this survey. What info are they really interested in? What is the true purpose?

Just curious!

Pat

No big secret plan or anything. Just marketing people trying to guage the present attitude of people and their buying plans... or lack of, and the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Probably will drive advertising dollars one way or another.

I answered too and hope my honest answers keep advertising dollars coming towards the Internet since that is how I pay all of my Internet bills. I don't know what will make them go one way or another. Don't even know which company or companies are hosting the survey, or if it is like a think tank/general public knowledge thing. But, I recently signed an expensive contract with a video service that a few of the members have heard about and would prefer that advertising revenue not go down just now... ;D

I hope to have the video service up by the end of this weekend barring any more emergency upgrades. And I hope you will all like it once it is going.

spinninbug

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »

Done,  and oh Dan I loved your response!!! :D

Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »

Thanks again everyone. I do appreciate this very much.

And Wendy, I thought you might like that... who knows...? maybe he'll even call? These boats don't haul themselves!! :D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge