Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:20:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Crocker open yet

Started by Rangerman, May 21, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangerman

and the stuff gone :) Is Selfridge OK to launch??

yukonjack2

not sure on Crocker - but Selfridge is ok to launch at.
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

Hollada

9 mile, Harley,  st jeans, selfridge all good.
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

Revtro

The cutoff ramp is still not open.  A CO told me they hope to have it open this week.  The machine is on site, but I haven't seen any evidence of dredging yet.  I doubt it will be this week.  I'll update on the other thread when I see it's opened.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

fiker

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Hollada

Was t it mid June before they got it open last year?
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

Revtro

Not sure, but I remember it was pretty late.  I drove by there again last night.  Still no activity.  I wouldn't hold my breath for it being open any time soon.  Sucks because I HATE HATE HATE that stupid 9 Mile ramp and I'll be forced to use it soon until the cutoff ramp opens up.  Oh well.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Rangerman

I really don't care for the 9 mile ramp except it's location :) Having paid $31.00 and  purchasing the DNR sticker, parking and the long hike to and from :) :)  A local good ole boy wanting to make some money could ferry people back and forth on a golf cart for tips only and make some money :) :) :) but I guess the town of Clair Shores would want a cut :) :) Boat launch's should be free to all the tax payers, just ask any Good Ole Southern Boy :) :) :) Pay tax on the boat, trailer, sales tax on all equipment, license for the trailer, license for the boat, fishing license. But who says Life is Fair :) :) :)

Revtro

Rangerman I am right there with ya.  I could not agree more.  I also believe cities shouldn't restrict access to public water.  I like the way it works on the West coast where no one is allowed to own the beachfront.  Seems more fair for a natural resource.  I resent St. Clair Shores not allowing non-residents to use their ramps.  I would be all for changing the laws about this. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Rangerman

Amen Brother :) Water is owned by the general public for use of all, I really don't like a DNR or State Wildlife Ramp fee BUT i can see it helps with rest rooms at the the landing and some of the up keep. Thirty-one dollars is not a deal breaker to launch at ANY DNR landing in MI, but the all the ramps should be open like Crocker 24/7/365 :)  When the water gets hard up there y'all just come on down South and all NC Wildlife Ramps are Free 24/7/365 in the Great State of NC. :) we got lots of boat docks to fish but No Wells :) :) :) Sure Nuff LSC is one fine lake, just wish it was about 12 hour closer :)  Please let the town of Clair Shores know they should give a boater a ride to and from ramp on a golf cart free and a cold beer on the way at the price they charge :) :) :)  Yea I may use the 9 mile ramp some and pay the ranson  >:( but not happy :P Still $31.00 SUCKS TO USE DNR RAMP FOR 6 DAYS PER YEAR, BUT CHEAPER THAN  $8.00 OR DAY. 

raisinrat

Justin Clark