Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:09:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Affiliate Links help keep GreatLakesBass.com growing

Started by djkimmel, February 21, 2006, 12:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Thanks to a great suggestion from one of our members, I've signed up for affiliation agreements with Bass Pro Shops, LandBigFish.com and Amazon at the moment. I have the BPS link to the left and will use various BPS sales and special links on the right edge along with the latest bass fishing-related book fro Amazon and a LandBigFish.com fishing link.

I have additional links to BPS departments and an auto-updated bass fishing book search at Amazon at the bottom too.

If you are planning on buying from one of these companies online and come here, click through one of these links to go to one of the three web sites, whe you make a purchase, you get the same exact low prices, but a small portion of you purchase goes to GreatLakesBass.com. Just another way for you to help keep the 'doors' open and help build the site while not costing you anything additional over your purchase.

I have the GLBass.com affiliate page up now with additional links including short cuts to specific popular bass fishing books for great prices at Amazon. THANKS for your participation and support.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I just added BoatersWorld.com to the new affiliates page. If you are looking at marine electronics or other boating supplies, even fishing gear, check out BoatersWorld.com through one of our affiliate links. Thanks.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

New - these are cool!

Browse Basspro.com within GreatLakesBass.com
You can now browse Basspro.com while on GreatLakesBass.com. You won't leave GLBass.com unless you click on a purchase or more info link to go to basspro.com.

View the latest Basspro.com coupons and price drops
You can also check the latest Basspro.com coupons/specials and recent price drops on one page here.

Search & Compare Basspro.com & BoatersWorld.com on GLBass.com
Another helpful function, search and compare Basspro.com and BoatersWorld.com on GreatLakesBass.com - products will come up from both sources if they both sell them so you can pick and choose the best price for you right from the results.

I've added a couple new companies to the Affiliates page too and made a few changes. I may have an Amazon.com store soon too is you ever buy from them. Thanks.