email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Linked Events

• MadWags Members Tournament Lake St Clair: May 05, 2018
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2018 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East Sat May 5 Lake St Clair Signup  (Read 7686 times)

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Refuge Community Church

I'm in as a boater.  This snuck up on me because I haven't been checking the forum lately.  Maybe a PM to all the members so that the ones who get email notifications get an email... might drum up more interest.  Just a thought.  Anyway, I'll be there as long as the shakedown cruise goes well tomorrow.  And if I survive my 16 year olds road test tomorrow.  YIKES!

Hoping to bring my Bro to fish with me.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 07:32:25 PM by Revtro »
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church
www.refugechurchwarren.com

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

OH NO!!! Teenage road test!! Will pray for you!!

I do probably need to get the word out a little more. All the email companies are getting so rough with their spam filters and blocking that sending a lot of email messages at one time is really risky. I would probably get treated as spam and a lot of the messages would be blocked, or I could get blacklisted. I should get my butt around to creating an email list through a bulk email provider. Just haven't got around to measuring costs and time resources to do so yet.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery

Looks like a lot more boaters than non. 

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery

I'll fish by myself. I don't like any of you anyway. LOL

stackenem

Is there a boater nonboater list yet?
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

TheFishinPollock

Sorry guys, but I will not be able to grace you all with my fantastic and awesome presence again this year. The snow really put a damper on me going outside and advancing my foot healing along with PT having been totally screwed up by my insurance company and has yet to start after almost 3 weeks . I cannot make the drive or get around without crutches and am still very weak.

I am putting my bet down on Frenchfry to whoop on all of you with Mike L coming in a close second. ( don't let me down you 2!)
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

yukonjack2

count me in as a boater - fishing with Mojo.  I will graciously take a 2nd non boater if you need me to.
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

stackenem

So if my counting is correct we have 7 boaters with partners already, 7 boaters and 4 (counting DK) non boaters.

I guess I will be a non boater this year ;D
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

markgoetsch

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery

I'll be taking mike s.

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery

Detroit1 will be riding with me.   Sure hope he knows where the fish are. 

stackenem

Depending on if Maize n Blue gets his boat ready I will be fishing with him. Calling for an east wind that day so a nice deep V to fish from ;D

detroit1

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery

I heard that the oldest team gets a 5# BONUS! If this is true, Steve and I have that locked up.....
WAVE THERAPY

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery

I heard that the oldest team gets a 5# BONUS! If this is true, Steve and I have that locked up.....

Plus I have a Ranger which is the slowest boat.   But it knows how to catch fish.

Looking at the reports it's going to take 45 pounds to win.  Everyone is catching 9 pounders out there.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

I will do a list on Wednesday. I will be away from computers a lot the next 3 days. Some 'projects' I'm working on...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

stackenem

steves not that old, I have him by several years. So I guess it will depend how old you are, lol

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery

If I fish by myself, I get to double my age.

stackenem

I will do a list on Wednesday. I will be away from computers a lot the next 3 days. Some 'projects' I'm working on...
.     Hope you catch a bunch!! Lol

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery

Hooksetter    If you are not coming to the DK Open   PM me your address and I will send you the prize package.   Went to Fishing Complete last week so I have a couple more baits to send you. 

Sorry about the Ranger / Skeeter money.   

Dave B

Can i get in on the boater side, my schedule has freed up.

bob o

i'm in, boater  8)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge