email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2018 Bassmaster Guess The Winner Contest.  (Read 2218 times)

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery
Re: 2018 Bassmaster Guess The Winner Contest.
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2018, 07:25:38 PM »

We Have A Winner.

Since no one picked Jordan Lee.   The prize goes to Hooksetter who picked second place Brent Ehrler.   Let me know if you are coming to the DK Open and I will bring your entry money and the prizes.   If you are not coming PM me your address and I will mail it to you. 

Also let me know what kind of boat you have.  Ranger and Skeeter owners are eligible for extra money.

Hooksetter

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2002 Bass Cat Pantera III 2013 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2018, 09:25:40 PM »

Wow! I did not expect that. I thought for sure someone had Lee. Thank you.

Just hang on to it for now, I am trying to arrange it so I can go to the DK Open this year. It falls on my wife's birthday weekend and we usually go away for that weekend. We are currently in negotiations and I am hopeful.

I run a BassCat so you will have to award the contingency money to someone eligible.

Willie
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Hollada

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 08:58:03 AM »

Basscat should get everyone else’s contingency money wink wink
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12’s
Minnkota Ultrex

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2018, 09:52:12 AM »

Wonder how long it will be before Ranger has an ad about the top 5 finishers at the classic in Ranger Boats.  A series heavily supported by Skeeter.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 09:24:41 PM »

Congratulations Hooksetter! I seem to always schedule the event so you can't make it! Not on purpose.

I don't know about the Ranger ad though I usually get a press release from them and I'm sure I will get one from this event.

It was odd for me because I saw a bunch of the ole Ranger folks sitting at the breakfast table during the Classic with a familiar gentleman wearing a big white cowboy hat, and I didn't even notice they all had matching clothes on that did not say Ranger... Had to figure this out the next day that they were all wearing Vexus, which I hadn't heard about. They were secretive about their upcoming fiberglass boats though they had aluminum at the Classic Expo (they've built a new facility in Flippin). There were maybe 3 bass boat dealers there I had never heard of. Maybe 4, I forget now?

I wonder what this means for the general working folks at the Ranger factory in Flippin? Flippin isn't a huge town.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2018, 07:12:06 AM »

Hooksetter    If you are not coming to the DK Open   PM me your address and I will send you the prize package.   Went to Fishing Complete last week so I have a couple more baits to send you. 

Sorry about the Ranger / Skeeter money.   

Hooksetter

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2002 Bass Cat Pantera III 2013 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2018, 09:15:28 PM »

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I will be working.

Address sent.

Thanks.

Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge