Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:24:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2018 date?

Started by t-bone, January 22, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

t-bone

Any date information that can be shared for the 2018 Madwags Memorial Tournament? Just looking to get it on my calendar.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

Yes - I need to post it, I know. Going for Saturday, May 5 as my primary choice.

If I've missed something and can't do that day, then I would go for Saturday, May 12. I haven't had a ton of time yet to look at events and schedules.

I also have the Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus Lake St. Clair bass fishing outing set for Monday morning, May 14. Have to get that out too.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dartag

May 5th should be perfect.  Better news is I have May 14 off so I can attend the fishing outing.

t-bone

Thanks for the info - I think I'll be able to due May 5th too!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Hollada

Darn, just booked a Walleye trip for May 5th.  Oh well....
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

djkimmel

Every year... no matter what date I pick. Several people can't do that day. Of course, if I go with the 'other' I usually lose just as many people there too! We are all just too darn busy...

It seems most fair... since t-bone asked first nicely, that I go with the day he can fish.

Oh, thanks dartag for having the 14th off! Big help! ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

I can probably arrange both days

Mike S.

I can do either day, as long as someone has a seat for me in their boat.

dartag

Quote from: Mike S. on January 31, 2018, 08:35:40 PM
I can do either day, as long as someone has a seat for me in their boat.

We can try again this year If you want.

Team houston

I am looking for a ride also.

detroit1

Me too. I had a blast last year....
WAVE THERAPY

dartag

Be sure to enter the Guess The Weight of the Classic Winner Contest. Free Entry in the DK Open plus A Huge Prize Package plus Ranger Cup Money.   

Was hoping for Bullet Money but the company turned me down.  Cheapskates. 

djkimmel

I don't know that they are 'cheap.' Just not enough anglers up here buying those speedy boats for them to spread their marketing money to our 'market.' They are fast - only time I've ever gone 80 mph in a bass boat (so far ;D )!!

dartag

Maybe  Frugal.  Just have to Poke at Mike.  His boat is amazing.  Having spent 37 years Crashing Things I have no desire to go fast in a boat. 

detroit1

I saw a video of 2 guys "blasting off"  in a tourney going over 100 mph (gps) in a Bullet boat. They got the name right.....passing boats like nobody's business.
WAVE THERAPY

21XDC

I need more HP!  >:( Or a smaller BULLET  :P
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

djkimmel

80 mph is FAST ENOUGH!!!!

detroit1

My boat will hit 31 if conditions are perfect   :(
WAVE THERAPY

djkimmel

That will still get you there. Just a few minutes later...

I used to surf tuna boat wakes when I had my small boat... could pick up 3-5 mph boost!!

dartag

I actually had my boat up to 58 last summer.   I was on my lake by myself and wanted to see what it would do.   I would rather plane across Kent at 11mph with my 21 pitch Aluminum Prop on.  That is speed.