New Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 for $500

Started by djkimmel, November 02, 2017, 09:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation is selling a new Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 for $500 for an organization fundraiser item. It is yellow and 13 feet long.

It is located in SE Michigan. Contact me if you are interested.

Some pictures of it below.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Couple more pics for people who like them.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

t-bone

Hi Dan - I sent you an email and PM. I'm interested!

Terry
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

Thanks Terry! Please let me know if and when you actually purchase the kayak so I can post in various places that it is sold.

t-bone

Decided against it, so it is still available!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

Yes - I need to keep getting the word out. Someone out there wants a nice kayak!