renamed lake st clair

Started by capt charlie's charters, October 26, 2017, 09:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt charlie's charters

today I christened lake st clair to be known as vanilla latte !  neither my buddy or I have ever seen st clair so muddy'd, far as you could see or travel it was ugleeee.

hit the water around 8:45 out of the 9 mile ramp ( closes this weekend ) and almost turned around at the mouth of the channel as we were confronted with the condition of the water.  few other boats were also searching for any semblence of clear water...shoreline 3 - 4 fow in the cuts between the marina's, but nothing biting.   hung it up after one last attempt in an area that we had both fished in the past 6 days, disappointing.  once the sun  got alittle higher it was decent ( long as you weren't going 30mph ) we did see an owl of all things over the water and a bald eagle.  capt out

Firefighter Jeff

Man, I'm sorry I didn't post a report.  I was on the water the day before for a couple hours.  I could have warned you.  Guess I was thinking it could be possible to find cleaner water over in Canada.  I was supposed to be on the water that day but instead left at 3:30am and headed north.

Hollada

Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex