email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newest large blade baits... 1/2oz, 3/4oz and 1oz  (Read 1920 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Newest large blade baits... 1/2oz, 3/4oz and 1oz
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 10:42:04 PM »

Shoot... I couldn't even draw your attention away long enough Saturday to slide some away along the table when you stopped by to say hi! ;D

Good to see you again! You really do have some talent there!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

21XDC

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 04:55:55 AM »

::) You were the one too busy for me.... I wanted to hang around, But you told me you were busy with work. I took the hint and left you alone.  :o

It's OK  ;)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 07:26:09 PM »

My brain was too scattered to be giving hints... don't try to read my mind. You could get hurt ;D

You're always welcome to visit and stay as long as you like no matter was blather is coming out of my mouth!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2018, 09:10:00 PM »

Yeah... never go by what I say when I'm sleep deprived (which is much of the time). Sometimes I'm just repeating the things everyone else is saying just to say something... bad habit I need to break. The best part of being at the shows during cabin fever season is talking to other anglers.

I'm well aware of the concept of 'free' as websites are 'free' right? Maybe unless you run software the cheap hosts won't let you run and you need to BUY something with a lot more horsepower than share hosting... Leasing a web server that runs everything isn't cheap... but we all have to have something to do with our time.

Those big, bright-colored blade baits are wild. Look like something from the 'Color C'lector' or however that thing was spelled. I just remember it almost always told me to throw green almost everywhere in Michigan...

21XDC

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018, 04:48:08 AM »

Color-C-Lector . I remember those since I had one too... LOL... It suggested two different colors at the same time. One on the left side of the boat, and one on the right... LOL... I lost confidence in it right away. I sold it or gave it away for free to someone.  8) I must have been 15-16yrs old.
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2018, 06:22:11 AM »

My lake was back to 77 degrees yesterday.   Going to be a while before you break them things out. 

detroit1

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 06:39:28 PM »

Ha Ha  color c lector...didn't own one but I remember them. But, I;ve got that beat..i'm looking at the (in pristine condition mind you), the TR-VII  Fish Call as I write this. My dad bought it in the early 70's. You gotta see this thing. It's a 4" clear plastic capsule that has maybe 30' of wire leading to a hand control. Evidently this capsule has a light, emits "sonic sound waves" in the "desired" 10 to 100 cycle range, and a place to put the fish attracting pellets. (included) What a hoot! I don't think we ever even tried it out... 
WAVE THERAPY
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Help Keep GLBass.com Growing
Visit the GLBass Stores

Buy GLBass.com Apparel

Buy Almost Anything from
the GLB Amazon.com Store

Online Shopping Links Available Here. Some Internet only specials!

GreatLakesBass.com Marine
Weather Portal Page

Check out Dan's Sponsors
Ranger Boats
Yamaha Outboards
Combat Fishing
Xtreme Bass Tackle
D & R Sports Center
Flint Sign & Design
Deka Battery

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | GreatLakesBass.com Apparel | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge