Selling 2007 Ranger 521 V

Started by red68prostreet, October 06, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red68prostreet

GLB Members,
                     It pains me to do this and it is the wrong time of yr to do so but I'm putting my 2007 Ranger 521 VX up for sale. This boat was bought new in the spring of 2010 from Ralph at Wonderland Marine. It has an Evinrude E-tec 225 HO on it. I have the following upgrades on it.
CMC 6" jackplate & 8 ft Talon added in Aug 2011
Lower unit went out in July 2012 at 48 hrs which was replaced under warranty with the upgraded unit.
HDS 10 with Structure Scan added at console in May 2012
HDS 9 touch added at bow in Dec 2014
Motor Guide XI5 36V trolling motor added Mar 2016. What a slick unit. I still have the original Maxxum Pro 101 36V 42" shaft that came off the boat which is in excellent shape that goes with the boat.
It has all the regular items that came with the boat such as the butt seat, rear seat, cover, 4-bank charger, hot foot, Hambys etc.
      The reason I am selling it is because I have not been able to fish much the last several yrs do to work getting in the way plus too many projects at home taking time away. This boat is always garage kept and the engine as of Feb 2017 had 143 hrs on it. I did go out once in May to St. Clair so it might have a couple extra on it. To give you an idea on hrs in July 2015 it had 123 hrs on it. The reason I know the hrs is I has the engine diagnostic software that will go with the boat. This boat is in excellent shape. I don't know how to post pictures but if you email me at mkscherer1954@gmail.com I would be happy to send them. I am also so disappointed that I am most likely going to include a lot of tackle with some rods & reels. I forgot that yes the boat has the Ranger tandem axle trailer with swing away tongue.
         Price is $37,500 and that is because the boat is in excellent shape and very low hrs. There are options to reduce the price which can be discussed if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Mark