Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Seminar as BPS today

Started by huston, April 12, 2008, 12:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huston

Anybody going to the seminar at BPS in Auburn Hills today? Today's seminar at 2:30 P.M is on Oakland/Woodhull lake in Oakland County.  I've got nothing else to do,  and I've fished there once with some friends. It's about 25 miles one way from me. Nice lake. I'm going to check this seminar out and hope I don't spend any money on those new soft plastics I saw on TV yesterday from Stike King.

dartag

who gave the seminar..  something new,  seminars on local lakes??

bassmandan

ive gone to the lake orion and this months oakland and woodhull, i try to go the first week of each month
"dont stop keep fishing"

huston

Well, I went and it was informative. It probably lasted 30 to 45 min. The speaker had a sportmans connection map on an easel. He passed out duplicates of this and spoke on different  parts of Oakland/Woodhull Lake. He highlighted places on the easel map and spoke on  techniques, baits and presentation. He had some baits with him also. He also talked about other species and how to target them. In a couple of weeks, he will present Lobdell/Bennett at Bps in another seminar. If you go to the BPS website, you can find a schedule of events. I was proud of myself......I didn't buy anything

Durand Dan

May 3, 2008
XPS- LAKE OF THE MONTH
If you've ever wanted to know more about a body of water then this is your opportunity to gain valuable knowledge. Our expert Instructors will cover numerous species of fish that are found on a different body of water each month. They'll cover all the seasons and help break the lake up in manageable sections for you to have a successful day on the water.

The lake of the month: LOBDELL LAKE
Saturday at 2:30pm
No pre-registration required

Workshop is "Free"

The Lake of the month: LOBDELL LAKE
Saturday at 2:30pm

bassmandan

the way i found out about it was through the sales ad they send through in the mail but yea the website has everything
"dont stop keep fishing"