email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fishers of Men Legacy  (Read 344 times)

bigjc

Fishers of Men Legacy
« on: August 14, 2017, 11:32:10 AM »

Hey Guys,

If you love bass fishing and you have kids, you need to check out the Fishers of Men: Legacy Series tournaments.  I have pretty much quit fishing tournaments, but my son and I fished the FOM NTT Legacy Series this year, and we had a blast!  Check out my latest Team Jesus Outdoors video of the Legacy Series National Championship at Wheeler Lake:

FrickerDude

Re: Fishers of Men Legacy
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 09:56:40 AM »

Looks like you and the boy had some fun.  Nice video as always.  I noticed the 2nd day there were a lot more rods out on the deck, I know how that goes when it becomes crunch time.  Good job!
FrickerDude

bigjc

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 08:56:14 AM »

Thanks Bro!  We did have a lot of fun!  You are absolutely correct about day 2:  I made a bad strategy call on day 2 :-(   The format was a 3 fish limit.  We finished day 1 with a 4 pounder that had us sitting only a half pound out of the money.  So on day 2 I said we are going big or going home!  I banked on finding a big ledge bite, because the TVA was supposed to pull some decent current by late morning.  That big ledge bite never materialized.  I had a few shallow spots where we could have most likely pulled a small limit, and I should have done that before heading out to the ledges.  Oh well, lesson learned.   8)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 08:51:48 PM »

As long as you learn something each time that helps. Glad you've had fun this year.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge