Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:24:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

hunlee looking to join Mid State Bass Buster

Started by hunlee, April 04, 2008, 05:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunlee

Hi there hunlee here!!!Hunlee is wanting to join up Mid State Bass Buster but hunlee not have information about them.Anyone out there know what they going to fish this summer and who hunlee must contact to join up with them???Last time hunlee knew they was out of Lake Odessa or Woodland,,,but hunlee not know now...Please help hunlee

hunlee
hulee is friend to all people

Eric

I have the schedule at home, but I don't have the contact info.  I will try to remember to post the schedule for you.  A lot of the lakes are by me, so maybe we can go sighing, and I'll see if I can help you.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

Eric

6/1/2008   Sunday PM   Croton   MidState
6/15/2008   Sunday   Jordan   MidState
7/6/2008   Sunday   White   MidState
7/20/2008   Sunday   Mecosta   MidState
8/3/2008   Sunday   Cadillac   MidState
8/17/2008   Sunday   Martiny   MidState
8/24/2008   Sunday   Chippewa   MidState
9/14/2008   Sunday   Crystal   MidState

I think this is it.
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

Jeezly!!!!?! They are still in their own little Midstate universe I see... man, that's a lot of tournaments for a club!! Many, mannnyyyy moons ago, I was in the federation version of the Midstate club. (I remember we had to handcrank start our outboards back then...)

hunlee, are you any relation to BASS FISHERMAN?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Eric

Wow, that looks goofy.  I did it form home and went ot sleep as soon as I did this.  I tried to modify it now, and it looks even goofier when I try to modify it, and I can't modify it.  So hopefully, whoever looks at it will be smarter than whoever posted it.
www.BassinWithEric.com

macbass

Mid states bassbuster schodule looks like this June 1 Hardy pond June 15 Jordan July 6 White July 20 Mecosta Aug 3 Cadillac-Mitchel Aug 17 Martiny Aug 24 Chippewa Sept 14 Crystal fish off OCT 4 Sanford Oct 5 Wixom. For information contact Denny Mcallister SR at 1-517-930-1632.

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

hunlee

Hi there Hunlee here!!!Hunlee is wanting to thank all for giving date and tournament site for Mid State Bass Buster!!!Hunlee wood of return long ago butt they have Hunlee lock up in jail,,,this is rite Hunlee was in jail butt Hunlee is out now and will heading out for fishng trip very soon!!!Hunlee did not do the bad thing they say butt Hunlee was lockup anyway...All should know Hunlee is very good friend to all,,,Hunlee has fathered many children and is very good looking

hunlee

Eric

Glad to know you are OK.  We had an inmate die at our jail yesterday.  Now we know it wasn't you.
www.BassinWithEric.com

hunlee

No was not Hunlee dead in jail Eric!!!Hunlee wonder what jail Eric work in???Hunlee send PM out to macbass butt macbass not answer Hunlee....Seeing how macbass have phone number listed maybe Hunlee should call long distance to macbass????Less dollar spent if macbass answer pm made by Hunlee

hunlee

djkimmel

macbass may be jealous because you are very good looking? I don't know, just a guess... try to stay out of jail. The food is bad.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dashaver63

You never know Dan, They might serve up the occasional bass.

Eric

www.BassinWithEric.com

macbass

well hunlee is about as slow answering his pms as he is at talking so it will probably be 3 days before I here from him.

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

djkimmel

he's probably out on a date... making more children...

macbass

djkimmel