Thanks for being a good buddy Bob and even better agent.

Started by KirtH, July 07, 2017, 11:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KirtH

First off, how many people can call their agent a friend first? Bob has had my back since day 1. It's very comforting to have a question about my policy but we end up talking about fishing for a half hour. This is my 2nd claim and the second crazy unlucky claim I've had to make. First one was a boat fire on a brand new boat and this one a tornado type weather that slung my boat around on the side of the dock for over 30 mins. Both times I've had to give Bob a call and he went to work, getting my claim approved. You CANNOT do that with mom and pop insurance agency or an agency that isn't familiar with boats. It is very important to have a middle man, let someone who knows what they're doing go to bat for you. That's exactly what Bob does as an underwriter. There's a reason he's #1 in the country and will continue to be. Estimates are free guys, give Bob a call and let him try and match your current insurance on your boat. He will beat it and no question it'll be a better policy. Don't blow it off, when something does go wrong.. you're going to want to protect your investment.
Thanks for being a good buddy Bob and even better agent.

Jarred Seasor reviewed Worldwide Marine Underwriters Insurance —