Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:40:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wonderland Marine

Started by stackenem, March 19, 2008, 07:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WayneC

I just came from setting up my booth at the Wonderland Marine show and it looks like it will be a good one.  Lots of bass tackle from a lot of vendors and boat sales too.  See you at the show!

fiker

Don't forget to wear your red hook.
That's how we can tell who's a GLB member when we're not in cyber space.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

I've given out a few more red hooks already this morning. I have a few left. They are FREE today until they're gone. Make sure you stop by and say hi - I'M RIGHT INSIDE THE DOOR!!! YOU CAN'T MISS ME (unless I'm out back by the FREE hotdogs and other good stuff to eat!!)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

WayneC

It's not too late to get down here and check out some great stuff.  Some of the best-of-the-best in the bait industry are here in person.   You can check out what they have and ask them directly what works best and what they plan to do for 2008.

Snack Daddy and Crooked Creek baits are here too!

djkimmel

And St. Clair Crayfish...

I'll see about getting some pictures up tomorrow.

Here's one more from Wayne for now:

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

WayneC

From the conversations I had with the distributors, it looks like they are all looking to make even more cool stuff than they already have available to us this year.  I strongly recommend supporting these small business folks (sure, I'm one too).  I believe they take more time thinking about what fishes best in our waters and for our type of fish than the corporate types.  Each one of them can tell you a lot about how effective a bait can be on our home waters.  That's worth a lot by itself.

WayneC

Most importantly of all...thank you Wonderland Marine for sponsoring the event and making everyone feel welcome with plenty of food, prizes, shuttles, seminars and more.

djkimmel

Ditto, almost fingerling ;D

Skulley

He only needs five more........... :o   :o    :o   :o   :o   :o

BD            ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

WayneC

Is there like a graduation party or something that goes with this distinction?

Skulley

Not really Wayne but it may be an excuse to have one and go to Hooters............. ;).

BD           ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

WayneC

Only if there is one connected to Lake St. Clair!  Let's get out soon...

joshimoto son

TA DAHHHHHH!!!!

You did it Wayne Carpenter... how do you feel?
(interject... "I'm going to Disney World" right here)

The limo will be by soon to pick you up and take you to the Hall of Fingerlings where you will begin your graduation ceremony and live at least a full year (at the rate you're going ;D) until you make it to your next level.

WayneC

Yeah, good idea...better grow fast!  Actually, it does feel pretty good and would recommend the experience to anyone.  Especially when done around such great friends who help to remind you regularly, on or off-line about your status on the board.  Oops...gotta go, the limo's here to take me to the next level (at least I hope that's where the guys in the white van and white labcoats are taking me).

Skulley

Congratulations Wayne on making it to the next level here at GLBass.com.  I want to know how you got a limo.  I just recently made legend and all I got was a decal for my truck.  Not that I am complaining about a decal.  It looks good on the truck.  But a limo?!?!  You lucky duck............ ;)

BD           ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Cheetam

You got a sticker?  All I got was a rock...
Jeff

WayneC

The limo comes with a free jacket too...a straight one.  Thursday is visiting day if you ever want to stop by.  I like chocolate. 

Legend is way cool though.  A I recall, the crowds were parting in front of you at the show.  That's worth something.  Keep it up!

Skulley

Worth what............I am certainly not getting rich here.  I noticed the crowds parting..........however I did shower that day.  Must have been the cologne.  Cheap stuff.  Had the distinct scent of garlic.  Someone accused me of using garlic fish attractant for cologne.  That's how I got my wife   :o

jcheetam got a rock.  What kind of rock was it???  You never asked what the sticker said and I don't think I can post it here.  :o  I may have been better off with a rock.  At least I could have thrown it at someone if needed.

BD           ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

WayneC

It doesn't look like jcheetam can post what the rock was any more than you can what your sticker said.  Notice the syntax: rock...  There's a hidden meaning there and it might be hidden forever.

Skulley

Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm................ ???

BD         ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com