Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:13:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

0% on half ton pick up trucks

Started by spinninbug, March 03, 2008, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinninbug

Is anyone looking for a new tow vehicle before the season starts?

GM just announced 0% for 60 months on all 2007/2008 half ton pick ups!  Any model,  regular cab, extended cab or crew cabs.  If you want a work truck or a Denali.  They are all 0%!!

You can just click the link on the Benchley ad and check out our inventory,  just remember if you don't see what your looking for,  ask me and I will most likely be able to find that perfect truck or SUV even a car for that matter for you.  New or used. 

You can always pm me through here or email me at the email on my profile or you can call me @ 800-272-5672.

Remember,  I will deliver free anywhere in the state! 

Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

spinninbug

I know that some of you guys might be looking for a new truck to pull that boat with this year. 

So I thought I would give you some ideas.

For a nicely equiped truck with a Trailer Tow Package.

You could buy it for 60 months at 0%  for $494.00 with no money down.

OR

You could lease it for 39 months for $367.00 a month with 15000 miles a year.  Money due @ signing would be $2000.00 this includes the refundable security deposit,  first months payment,  all taxes and title and transfer of a plate. 

Remember if you look at our website and don't find what your looking for I will find whatever it is your looking for,  color, 2wd, 4wd, regular cab, extended cab, or crew cab. 

I will also deliver anywhere in the state,  I will bring all paperwork to be signed and even get your proof of insurance for you,  all you have to do is give me a call or email me and I will do all the work for you. Including getting you approved for the vehicle. I know time is important to all of us,  so you won't have to spend time pounding the pavement dealing with sales people or going to the bank or credit union, and the best part is because you are members of this forum and we are a sponser I can sell everyone on here weather it's a truck or a pontiac solstice ( not much good for trailering your boats but hey your wives will look great and be happy)  at supplier discount!!  If you have family or friends that are not members here,  as long as they tell me that you refered them,  you will get a $25.00 gas card and they will also get the supplier discount.

If you have a trade I will also work that out too. 

If any of you have any questions you can either call me at 1-800-272-5672 or email me @ wjohnson@benchleybpg.com
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

Great information Wendy. Very nice to have a resource like this available to the members here.

Fellow GLBasser's, if you want to visit Benchley's web site, just click the Benchley's graphic in Wendy's signature.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

spinninbug

One thing I forgot to mention in the previous post,  the truck that I figured payments on is an 08 GMC extended cab 4x4. 

So if you want a 2wd or a regular cab or one with less equipment on it it would be less.  If you can live with less than 15000 miles per year on the lease it will be less too.
Wendy