Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:06:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FLW Pros Finish Day One

Started by Dan, February 28, 2008, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Brett Hite sets a new FLW record. He won Toho with a 20lb. 4 oz. margin. Largest ever.
$100,000 will be paid to the Fantasy Fishing winner on Toho tomorrow.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Cy

For some reason I can't seem to view any of the standing info on the Fantasy Fishing site.  Does anyone else have this issue.  How are you viewing the standing?  Maybe I am going at it wrong?

Thanks,

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

MBell

I have no standings either, never did just a list of my 10 guys.
-Matt

tubejig

I don't know what's going on??? I have no final points standings yet for my team either. I had two in the top ten, two in the 20's and two in the 50's, the rest stunk it up. I thought the points would be displayed today?

Cy

Good to know it isn't just me.  I guess we will need to be patient and see what happens.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Jighead

No points or standings being displayed for me either.

Just like a BFL for me...I can't wait for the standings to see how bad I did  ;D
www.YUM3x.com
www.BooyahBaits.com
www.XCaliburTackle.com
www.BomberLures.com
www.SilverThread.com

Langer

I sent them an email asking when they expected to post the results, there response was later today.  Good Luck to everyone!
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

TCook

I heard it wont be posted until after the next tournament, hope I am wrong. I did bad too, only had one in the top 10 and 3 in the top 12, thats the last time I pick scott martin in FL!!

T
FISH HARD!!!

1javelin

I picked the top ten in the order they finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

The I awoke to realize my only bright spot was Fukai.  Eerie, that name looks similar to a word I use a lot to describe things bad related to fishing :D ;) :o
Live to fish, Fish to live.

tubejig

Results are finaly in, I scored 2278 points and it said 20% for my rank? Not too bad for the first tourney. What did everyone else get?
                                            Jeremy ;D

Cy

I put up 1836.  Not very impressive.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

McCarter

2982.  I win!  I would like to start out by thanking the academy, my family, all my fans, the anglers who did well and got me those couple extra points i needed, Lt Dan Kimmel for pulling out of that fox hole in 'Nam and patching me up (wouldnt be here if not for his bravery and heroism), and most of all, i would like to thank the FLW for making the fantasy fishing so fun and rewarding.  Although i did not win an actual prize, i was pretty close to whatever the bottom prize was.  And i am now setting my sights on that prize, which if i win, will gladly share with all of you.

In closing, I would like to add that even though none of us won anything, we are all winners and better people for being a part of it. 

McCarter himself :-\'

SethV

Quote from: McCarter on March 04, 2008, 02:51:54 PM
And i am now setting my sights on that prize, which if i win, will gladly share with all of you.

Careful what you promise.  I wany my share of the 5 mil.  Even a blind squirel finds a nut once in awhile - you never know!!   ;D ;D

Cheetam

Wow...5200 points wins the $100,000 this tourney.  That's nearly TRIPLE what I scored  :D
Jeff

McCarter

Quote from: SethV on March 04, 2008, 03:25:01 PM
Quote from: McCarter on March 04, 2008, 02:51:54 PM
And i am now setting my sights on that prize, which if i win, will gladly share with all of you.

Careful what you promise.  I wany my share of the 5 mil.  Even a blind squirel finds a nut once in awhile - you never know!!   ;D ;D

Im only sharing whatever the bottom prize is. I think it was a gas card or something like that.  You can all meet me at the BP on the corner of Beck and Pontiac Trail for your share of free gas.  If i win the $5 mil you wont be seeing me around these parts any more.  Matter of fact, you wont be able to find me period.  I will give you a hint tho, your gonna need a boat if you plan on trying.

P.S.  Cheetam, i will send you a post card!

Durand Dan

I had 1985? points. Looks like we had a winner though!! Congrats Josh 617 8)

Jighead

I had a whopping 1266  :o

Scott Martin is a punk, and so is Dion Hibdon.  And Larry Nixon had one fish on day one?!?  I should have known better than to put my money on a rookie like him!
www.YUM3x.com
www.BooyahBaits.com
www.XCaliburTackle.com
www.BomberLures.com
www.SilverThread.com

springlakebassman

licking the wounds at 1121! If it wasn't for Wendlandt and Clausen it would have been even uglier.

Jighead

Quote from: springlakebassman on March 04, 2008, 10:24:08 PM
licking the wounds at 1121! If it wasn't for Wendlandt and Clausen it would have been even uglier.
Sweeet....someone did worse than me   ;D

I had them both as well.  I swapped Shin Fukae for Hibdon on a whim.  Dohh....!!!
www.YUM3x.com
www.BooyahBaits.com
www.XCaliburTackle.com
www.BomberLures.com
www.SilverThread.com

josh617

i m liking the new version of flw fantasy, i won a $50 walmart gift card, for 183rd or something. pretty sweet for free game. i had 3 in the top ten, and got lucky picking fukae in the right spot for an additional 750 points that put me in the money. i got to thank jcox for the hot tip he gave me, though.