Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:05:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FLW Pros Finish Day One

Started by Dan, February 28, 2008, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Day one is over on Toho. How did your fantasy fishing team do. Mine, well... they better fish their butts off tomorrow or their fired.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

motocross269

My team did horrible today.....I have been trying to track the final results, but the FLW site is super slow..anyone else having problems??

Cy

I'm not very happy.  I only have 3 guys inside the top 20.  From what I have read about the weather I am rather impressed with the guys that caught 20+ sacks today.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Durand Dan

One top 10 and a total of 3 in the top 20 :(

GotstaFish

Bob Sherryis in 3rd and only 10 ounces out of 1st  ;D Did I mention he is on our Prostaff and was using our lures for all of his fish  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cy

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 28, 2008, 09:52:25 PM
Bob Sherryis in 3rd and only 10 ounces out of 1st  ;D Did I mention he is on our Prostaff and was using our lures for all of his fish  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just like a proud papa!  ;D
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

GotstaFish

Fishmael

Yeah, my team is stinking it up as well.  I also have one top 10 and 3 top 20.  Sounds like everyone will be in one big tie after week 1!!  No $100K for me it looks like!  Glad I didn't pay for the angler's advantage...I'd be really bummed then!

Dan

I caught that Ka Ru jersey as it came across the stage at the weigh in yesterday. I was surprised to see the new requirement for viewing the weigh in. Nothings free any more.
Back to the jersey though. It would seem to me that more of these jerseys the pros wear would be for sale on the various sites. I know I would buy one if they were. If I were a truely proud papa I might just want as many people as I could get wear that jersey.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

GotstaFish

Quote from: Dan on February 29, 2008, 10:20:13 AM
I caught that Ka Ru jersey as it came across the stage at the weigh in yesterday. I was surprised to see the new requirement for viewing the weigh in. Nothings free any more.
Back to the jersey though. It would seem to me that more of these jerseys the pros wear would be for sale on the various sites. I know I would buy one if they were. If I were a truely proud papa I might just want as many people as I could get wear that jersey.
They are for sale at http://www.animalpaintball.com/ Just ask for the KaRu Shirt. I don't think they have had time to get a pic and a link up on there site yet as this is a new design, The bass on the shirt is hitting a VibraSpin  ;D

Dan

I'll check them out, but my bet is they go for over $100. I would think that you could get some quantities that would bring that cost down. It would take some venture capital, but at $100 a pop you're not going to get that kid down the street wearing a Ka Ru or other pro jersey. Somebodies going to do this sooner or later, and it may take a KVD or an Ike to crack the market.

Just checked the site out. Great site. I know they can't list a specific cost without knowing the exact artwork, but approximately what does a jersey cost?

Flippin222

It doesn't get much worse. I have one in the top 50 (Fukae - 8). Outside of him and it is all down hill. Average place of the other 9 is 103. I don't think I could do much worse if I tried.

There is always day 2.
Don't sweat the petty things; Don't pet the sweaty things

Cheetam

I can't believe I dropped Fukae for Scott Martin...geez  ::)
Jeff

Langer

I need Fukae to stay right where he's at.  I picked him to be 4th and thats where he's at.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

SethV

Ugh.  Only 1 guy in the top 10.  But, I have 8 of 10 in the top 100.  I wonder how many points it will take to get in the top 585 (paying positions)?  I calculated I have 1277 points right now, and my wife has 1161 (she also has 1 in the top 10).

Seth

motocross269

My team did horrible..I picked alot of Florida guys...Scott Martin didn't do anything..I picked Art Ferguson because I know he is down there guiding alot..No luck there either...Kevin Long and Vatalora(sp) did well, I would have been better off picking MI guys..

Langer

Well right now looks like I have 1835, and if Fukae finishes in 4th I will have 2585.

I had Brett Hite on my team up until Wednesday......   >:( :'(
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

blakstr1

i have Fukae, that's my only bright spot :-\'   Scott Martin let me down too so i won't be watching his show on VS anymore!  :P
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

SethV

Quote from: Langer on February 29, 2008, 09:41:57 PM
Well right now looks like I have 1835, and if Fukae finishes in 4th I will have 2585.

I had Brett Hite on my team up until Wednesday......   >:( :'(

I bet you will get a check!  Nice work!!  I also had Fukae and dropped him for Martin.  Why did we all do that???????

Dan

Two friends cashed checks yesterday. Tony DeFilippo and Nate Wellman. I had Nate as a sixth grade student. Nate came in 13th and I forget now what Tony finished, but I know he's got 10K in hi pocket. Tony just called and he's about 2 miles from the ramp at Lewis Smith Lake in Alabama on his way back north. He's going to leave his boat at my brother-in-laws in northern Alabama.