Outdoorama!

Started by djkimmel, February 23, 2017, 10:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Outdoorama starts today! (February 23, 2017) At 1pm in Novi at Suburban Collection Showplace! I hope to see a bunch of you down there. It will be good for you to hang out and talk fishing, or whatever other outdoors activities you enjoy - they are all covered at Outdoorama!

Stop by and say hi to me in booth 5714 across from Wayne Carpenter's Xtreme Bass Tackle in the 2nd aisle from the East wall!

To help out, the first 2 members who post in this thread "I want in!" will win two (2) free adult passes into the show! Just let me know when you're coming and I'll have the tickets at the Will Call booth out in the main entrance hallway!

See you there!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

WishingIwasfishing

I will take you up kind offer "I want in"!

I will be heading over to the show Saturday morning.

Thanks!!!

Randy

djkimmel

Quote from: WishingIwasfishing on February 24, 2017, 12:31:53 AM
I will take you up kind offer "I want in"!

I will be heading over to the show Saturday morning.

Thanks!!!

Randy

You're in! Thanks!

Your 2 tickets are at the Will Call desk in the main hallway.

Note: Ask for the name "Randy WishingIwasfishing" because that's what I filed them under. See you there!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

detroit1

Soooo......who won 2 tickets this year Dan?  :)
WAVE THERAPY

djkimmel

Maybe you just did? Do you want 2? I can make that happen...

I'll be in the same place again - booth 5714 - March 1-4.