Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:19:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

get a Deal on Tungsten

Started by thedude, February 20, 2008, 02:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cy

I would like:

10 - 3/16
20 - 1/4
20 - 1/2
5 - 3/4
5 - 1
5 - 1.5

I should owe you about $75.00.  Let me know what tax and shipping are going to be.  Dude, I am also in Grand Rapids I will buy you a beer for all work and trouble.

Thanks,

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Waterfoul

Hey, I have a great idea.  After TheDude gets all these orders together lets all get together at a local watering hole... we can pick up our weights, pay Justin, and put faces with names while enjoying one of the greatest inventions mankind has ever come up with..... BEER!!!

Whatcha guys think????

Now that I've thought about it for more than 10 seconds... I guess we should probably pay him before he goes broke... but we can still get together to pick them up!!  Besides... he could use the exercise carrying all that tungsten into the bar!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

dude, will you be at the Grand Rapids show at all next month? If so, and the weights are in by then, I could get them from you then?

As far as the ugly donkey thing, I was not commenting on anything personal about anyone - that is up to all of you fine and friendly members... but I was trying to make sure I don't hear from any angry parents!! That is not the animal I think of first for you Eric, anyway... ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

One possibility for payment, if some people want to pay online quicker and easier, and don't mind paying an extra 3.7% (to cover fees), the dude could send me a list of orders and charges by spreadsheet for those interested.

Then I could do a Paypal money request to each person who says they want to pay online and collect the payments.

Then I will send one lump payment to the dude. Might work faster overall and still cheaper despite the fees thanks to the dude's hard work on putting all these orders together.

Just let me know if this works for a number of people or not. You don't have to have a Paypal account - you can use any major credit card. I won't be making anything and I would just send a check to the dude to keep him from getting hit by a fee on his end. I should be able to get a check to him within two business days after the last payment.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

thedude

Yeah - i will definitley need the money up front - i need to pay using a cashiers check or money order and right now our bill w/out shipping is $771.78  :o

If anyone wants to pay Dan via the site that is not a problem with me, i already have the orders in a spreadsheet so once i send out the invoices just let me know and i'll pass them on to Dan.

And yes - i am planning on being at the sport show  in GR - if everything works out and they are here by then i would be happy to bring them with me.

Shipping is looking like it will be about 20$ for the order plus any additional shipping to get from my house to yours
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

djkimmel

Okay - well, if several people want to pay online, contact the dude and let him coordinate a list back to me from one source.

If not, that's okay. We just need to get him all these suborder dollars before he can order. That's for sure.

Orlando Jon

Count me in

15 - 1/4 oz
15 - 1/2 oz
5  - 3/4 oz
5  - 1 oz
5  - 1.5 oz

Thanks

thedude

ok - i just sent out the invoices via PM.
Please reply via email if you can. If you didn't get a pm from me and had posted to this thread or PM'd an order to me - please send me an email: jkeithley@gmail.com.

If you still want to get in on the order, make sure you let me know by 1st thing tomorrow, i will get a quote on the entire order and then place it once payments are all in.

we hit 1042 pieces so the prices won't change again (next break is 10,000):
Size           @1000 pieces.
   1/16    0.161
   1/8     0.288
   3/16    0.403
   1/4     0.518
   1/2     1.035
   3/4     1.495
1           2.013
1   1/2     2.990
2           4.025
1   1/2     5.329

we got about 10 times what i thought so thanks for everyone participating.
-Justin

Palehorse Custom Rods

thedude

Forgot to mention - I will be out of town blasting snow geese in Missery... i mean Missouri... Wed-Sun this week - my wife will be home so i'll make sure she knows to expect $$ in the mail.. and not to spend it. ;D
Palehorse Custom Rods

Eric

www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

Revtro

Is it too late?  I was out of town and missed this when it started.  I'd love to add to the order.  If it's too late, no problem.  If not, put me down for

10 - 3/16
10 - 1/4

I can pay via PayPal or check. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

thedude

i just sent in the order this morning - i'll see if he has figured it all up yet and let you know.
Palehorse Custom Rods