Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:28:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who's signed up for Club Crashers?

Started by djkimmel, February 18, 2008, 12:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Just wonder how many of you have gone to www.clubcrashers.com and signed up your club to have either Hank Parker or Al Lindner 'crash' your club meeting?!?

It's painless and free! I signed up. They're giving away some great prizes too!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

thedude

i signed FO-SHO!

i won a 101lb 36v Terrova last year from cabela's outfitter journal... i've got my eyes on the humminbirds these guys are giving away this year. ;)

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

blakstr1

Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

j690

djkimmel

Who'd you pick to crash your club?

I sure wouldn't mind a new sidefinder ;D !!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

blakstr1

i picked Linder, just because of his smallmouth knowledge..although either would do in a pinch  ;)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Revtro

Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

djkimmel

I picked Lindner too... They both talk funny... :o

djkimmel

Quote from: Revtro on February 19, 2008, 10:12:53 AM
Just did.

Welcome back to WINTER  ::)

Did you wish you could have stayed longer?!?

Revtro

I sure did.  It was 85  8) in Cancun the entire week.  I considered losing my passport so that I'd be stuck there a while longer.  ;D  What a beautiful place.  It was the best possible way to spend my 20th wedding anniversary. 

When I went to club crashers, the first thing was their voices coming through the speakers and I thought the exact same thing...these guys do talk funny! 

Brrr..  Back to work I guess.   :(
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

djkimmel

I just figure ole Al is from up here and he talks a lot faster, so we can get more secrets out of him during the same length of time... but I do have a personal Hank Parker story I'll have to tell sometime...

Revtro

My favorite Hal quote of all time is "If you fish in the right location with the right lure, using the right presentation, at the right time of day, under the right conditions, you just MIGHT catch more fish".  Seriously, he said that on In Fisherman once.  I laughed out loud. 

Seriously though, he really is a wealth of information.  He really knows a lot about Northern waters.  It would be awesome to have him visit our club.  That was just a funny quote.  Maybe he was trying to be funny.  Made me laugh.   ;D
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

1javelin

Just signed up, but since I don't belong to a club, I used TearDrop, since on Dan's blog he told me to.  'The fish, they talk to me sometimes, and cuss me out a lot too!!'

1Jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.