Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:29:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2017 DK Madwags Open

Started by dartag, January 06, 2017, 09:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartag

We having one this year.  I know it's almost to late in the year to schedule one. 8) 8)  But lets give it a try.    May 6th looks like a good day.

21XDC

How about we schedule it before they spawn in the MOOT!  :o
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

Only thing is Bed Fishing gives guys that don't get out there a lot there best chance to catch fish.  Last year we were in there the week before and caught everything on Bladed and Jerk baits. 

djkimmel

I guess it's time to get that on the calendar.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bob o

whatever, i'm in as a boater, i might have a guest more work need to be done there

thedude

Quote from: dartag on January 07, 2017, 07:03:58 AM
Only thing is Bed Fishing gives guys that don't get out there a lot there best chance to catch fish.  Last year we were in there the week before and caught everything on Bladed and Jerk baits. 

i seem to do just fine when they aren't on beds!

schedule it the sunday before the MI Legislature outing deal, then i can go and just stay an extra night.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

djkimmel

I thought about doing that but went with the weekend before to stay around the same time. I was thinking there's a problem when I go to that next weekend for some reason??

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LAPORTE

Dan I need to talk to you about the Michigan outing...
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

Remind me Don at the event to try to hook you up with someone local.

Jay-MadWags

Quote from: thedude on January 09, 2017, 01:22:49 PM
Quote from: dartag on January 07, 2017, 07:03:58 AM

Sounds like a great idea. Then we will have a good idea of where to go on Monday for the Michigan legislatures.

i seem to do just fine when they aren't on beds!

schedule it the sunday before the MI Legislature outing deal, then i can go and just stay an extra night.
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

Jay-MadWags

I meant to quote The Dude. I honk he has a great idea about scheduling the MadWags weekend before Monday of Michigan Legislatures outting.
That's all.
Jason Madigan

Jay-MadWags

Think. Not honk. Stupid iPhone autocorrect. 😡
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

Makes for some funny posts. I guess I could switch it real quick to Saturday, May 13 instead if that works out for everyone??

Waterfoul

Quote from: djkimmel on January 10, 2017, 07:30:01 PM
Makes for some funny posts. I guess I could switch it real quick to Saturday, May 13 instead if that works out for everyone??

Would be much easier for me if it were on a Sunday (kind of selfish I know, but with work it's a lot easier to fish on a Sunday).
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

thedude

crap its mother's day isn't it. i guess i like the 6th now lol. if i get divorced, i'll probably have to sell my boat.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

djkimmel

That's the problem! I guess I better leave it on the 6th!

motocross269

Quote from: djkimmel on January 11, 2017, 03:49:53 PM
That's the problem! I guess I better leave it on the 6th!
While I was in the Army they put my entire unit in the field for training Mother's day weekend....Let's just say alot of brass found out how much power a bunch of angry Army wives have.. :o..That never happened again.. ;)..Don't mess with Mama's day....

You have a 50/50 chance of hitting my work weekend and seems like every year it is on that weekend....Everyone has a schedule and it's near impossible to accomodate everyone...

Mojo

Strong chance Yukon Jack and Mojo will get out for the DK Open in his boat.

And I promise, it we have a non boater imbalance of +3 or +4, or have a wheel chaired non boater, I'm bringing Crew Zen out for the event  :o

Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan