Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:12:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Holland area swap meet???

Started by Waterfoul, January 11, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterfoul

Anyone heard if there is going to be a Holland area swap meet again this year?  Always like going to that one.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Waterfoul

Well, I heard thru the grapevine that there isn't going to be a west side swap meet this year.  If I had known this 2 month ago I might have tried to put something together.   Bummer.  I have some things I'd like to sell this year.

Maybe next year I guess.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

BSB

It's on, Here is the info on it.

3rd Annual Free Sportsman Swap Meet

When: Saturday February 25 , 2017 from 9 am to 1 pm.

Where: Chapel: Calvary CRC 400 Beeline Road Holland Michigan 49424

Saturday February 25, 2017 is the date for this years swap meet so mark your calendars.

We are having a swap meet for anyone that would like to sell, swap, and buy excess sporting gear on Saturday February 25, 2017 from 9 am to 1 pm. We are thinking that the theme be related to items for fishing and hunting, but also are considering that it be open to all sporting goods in general. No flea market junk, just good used gear that one no longer needs or use. No guns or ammo will be allowed on the premises.

Sellers contact me prior to the event to reserve a table. Donation will be $10 per table. Sellers are welcome to share or split tables. If there are left over tables we will offer them up for donation only basis for those who would like to sell, and cannot reserve, afford, or do not need a full table.

Contact me at Biglakelures (at) sbcglobal.net for table availability and registration.

Seller set up will happen between 5:00 and7:30 am.

Buyers can stop by free from 9-1 pm. This will be a free event for buyers, donations gladly accepted. Bring cash and change if possible to make it easier on the sellers who will have limited abilities to make change throughout the day.

Early birds can get in between 7:30 and 9am only with a $ 5 donation, after 9am admittance is free.
The Youth Ministry will be on hand to sell coffee,baked goods, and lunch. Please support them with their fund raiser.

Location has been set at. Calvary CRC 400 Beeline Road Holland Michigan 49424.

We will have plenty of tables, chairs, and room to spread out in this facility. Please DO NOT call the facility directly since this is a private event, contact myself with any questions or issues.

Bring the family out for a day of fun, bargains, lunch, and good friends.